DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there!

Ultima Valenhart

Hello all!

I'm actually called Hanna, but most people on another forum where I have the same name tend to call me UV.  I got the name from the book I am writing called Shadow's Lair, as it is the name of on of the central female characters.

I am by no way new to using forums, as I own one myself, although it is dead =P

Well...a bit about me? Besides the fact I'm more than slightly loopy?

I'm 19 (almost 20 =O!!!) and am from England...but I'm not pure English, I'm half Scottish. I like to write, and I like to act. And soon I will (hopefully) be auditioning for some work in Butlins. It is my ultimate desie to play Eponine in Les Miserables or Mary Poppins one day on the West End Stage.  I am the BIGGEST fan of comedian Russell Howard, and have a strange sort of addiction to watching Mock The Week.

Anyway, will be here. I do happen to be more of a lurker than a poster...but I don't desert a forum once I've joined it!

xx UV

Welcome to DM from another fellow Brit!

Mock the Week - fantastic show!

Anyway, with the love of musical, do check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We are DM's music and travel ORG - and you could add musicals to our list of areas covered.

But do check out the rest of DM - the Illuminators sound up your street as well.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Hi there, we've actually got another British Girl by the name of Hannah here, I'll be sure to send her over.

And be wary if Justen Diablos, he likes his British Girls, and if he finds out you're here, he'll be by to recruit you to the nearest bedroom :p

I've actually got the exact same issue with a forum I own, of course, I know the circumstances around that and don't expect it to change...

So, just how far are you in the series?

And don't worry about being slightly loopy, nobody survives DM long if they aren't off their rocker to some extent. Myself? I wrapped my rocker in celophane and burned it long ago.

That's because I am very cool =P

I kid, I kid.

Thank you all for the fantastic welcomes!

@ Corki: I'll check it out, but I want to have another look around first!

@ Barmacral: I have finished the published series several times.

@ Niamh Sedai: Wow...we sound almost identical, except for the spelling of our names.

I'll have to set up a sig and avatar soon.  Don't be surprised if they have Russell Howard on them.  I'm a bit too obsessed.  XD  If I ever met hm, he'd run away screaming.

Archived