DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new...sort of. hi all!!

thegreatbabu

Guest Egwene

Hello Great Babu and welcome back :)

I am another one too new to know you but look forward to meeting you on the boards. Whilst a lot may have changed, I hope to the better. And I am sure it's as friendly as ever... at least I have met mostly really nice people that are fun to be around :P

Something that ought to make you feel a home is a huge Asmo thread on the book discussion boards *g* It would be nice if you voted in the poll... I am hoping to make it really representative of current theories...

There is one Org you would not know - the Band of the Red Hand. They celebrated their first year as Org this week and though I am not a member, their energy and drive (especially of MG Corki) is pretty amazing.

Probably a lot of other new stuff... have a great time re-aquainting yourself

:)

Guest TheDemigod

Hey and welcome (back) to dragonmount!

hope you'll keep having a great time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards!

Hola, Hallo, Bonjour, Привет, Hello.

Welcome to dragonmount and to the many differt peoples who visit it. One more is always a wonderful thing.

Nice to hear that you have come back to us. I guess its just an irisitable sight huh? ^_^_^

Nice to have you back, do stop by the blue ajah. Were putting in a pool.^_^_^ :D

Archived