DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Roll Call for an Official Welcome Licking

Lilliandra

Okay, so I have a job and it's the 'Official Licker of all 'Chan Newbies'. I have been seriously neglecting this task and it's catch up time. So if

a) Who the heck is this random bird?

or

b) meah, I heard of you but you haven't coated me in saliva

Then you need to get your name on this thread and I will give you the welcoming licking that you require and deserve.

Lil

I lick, therefore I am

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes I promised and then failed to deliver. Blame RL for my distraction. Any sweet coatings you choose to self administer will result in protracted licking.

*pounces on the sugar-coated Shendare and liiiiiiiiiiiiiicks him from head to toe* Mmmmm sweet and slightly sticky - my favourite.

*pins Hax to the floor and gives him little tickly licks on his neck* Nice disguise but you know you only have to ask hon *w*

Okay who's next? Almearafan go with the honey and it's all good *liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks!*

*huggle pounces Seggie* Don't tell the boss now *g*

*bounces over to Liathiana and tickles and liiiiiiiicks* You are very welcome, hon! Hope you are having fun here.

Hmmm last but by no means least Ms Cadsuane if you will just step into my office you deserve some special attention. Photos will be available at a price *muffled slobbering*

Archived