DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Poledra

A Long Awaited Bonding (RP)

Poledra's nerves were interfering with her saidar class this morning. She was supposed to be finding little crystals in small mounds of dirt with Earth, but ti wasn't working that well, her concentration kept breaking off to another who would most likely be in the training yard taking his classes as an Algai right now. She hoped he had more luck paying attention than she did, losing concentration in a fight could be dangerous - even if it was just for practice! finally she found all eight of the tiny crystals in her dirt, long after every other girl had found theirs and went on to Water weaves. It was pretty boring, for Polera knew most of these weaves since she had an extra class with a Black Sedai, but she had to take the class anyway so as not to cause suspision.

Finally class was over, they just learned the last of the Spirit Weaves. Poledra found herself tired, she was glad she didn't have to go to any more classes for a while, but she did have to teach a filthy Novice class later on. She had time to take a nap, but didn't want to. Her thoughts were still elsewhere. How could one man do this to her after only a few simple meetings? First they had met on her way to the Blue Ajah Quarters to talk with her older sister Lara LuVitt Sedai who had already been raised a few years ago, once in the Cafeteria, once in the Gardens, and even at a meeting at Shayol Ghul! She knew she could now keep no secrets from him, he knew she was tied to the Dark and she knew he was, too. Why did that make her only want him more? She was already Bonded to Demi, a Darkfriend Asha'man in the Black Tower, but that just wasn't enough. She wanted Stephen Windell!

Even though they hadn't seen each other in a couple of days, Pol pretty much knew where she might be able to find him. Call it an instinct if you would, Poledra had been converted into a Trolloc and a Myrdraal in the past and still had many of the predatory instincts. Or amybe it was because she kenw she wanted him so much and had the same feeling that he wanted her. Pol was glad that many things had changed in the White Tower to suit the growing activity of the Shadow - anyone could now Bond! And sure enough, as her instincts told her, he was in the Training Yard still practicing. She watched as he went through sowrd form after sword form. He would make a great warder, and a great destroyer for the Dark Lord!

After what seemed like hours of her watching him practice, he was finally dismissed. by the sun it looked like Poledra only had an hour til her Novice class. Maybe they had been there for a couple of hours! Stephen walked up to her, she hadn't seen him lok this way, bu that's what Warders were trained to do, to see everything around them without seeming to. "Stephen! Hey, can you do me a favor?" she asked sweetly. Why did he make her talk in such a way? Playing innocent on purpose with the other channelers was bad enough, but doing it when she knew she didn't have to? "Will you accompany me to the Tower Gardens?"

"Sure, Poledra." He said hiding his excitement, why did she make his heart jump this way? Why, when she is around, did he have a hardtime doing anything?

Following her as she started into the Tower gardens, Stephen couldn't help himself.

Waling beside her, he moved his hand slightly to touch hers, just to see if she'd hold his hand.

ooc: I was hoping on a bit more, but okies, lol. I at elast went into a bit of my background :P

ic: Stephen's hand brushed up against hers and she grabbed it, not hard, but not soft either. firm and sure of her decision she was fixing to make. It was something big and didn't need to be taken lightly. After going down a couple of corridors that most people didn't know led to the Gardens because the servants usually used them, Pol and Stephen were there in no time. She led him to a little section of the Garden she found hiding one day that was hidden behind some of the old trees the of the old Ogier Grove.

They climbed in and she held him close to her in an embrace. She found she rather liked this. "As you know, I'm bonded to an Asha'man at the Black Tower. Demi's always away, however, and we lack something that I have for you and you only. Stephen, I think I love you, and you know we have no secrets from each other after that meeting the other night. Well, what I want toa sk is, will you be my Warder?" she whispered in his ear. She'd pray now, if the Dark Lord listened to prayers.

ooc: I'll take care of that now...

ic:

Being the kind hearted person he was, it was a miracle to find he was a Shadowspawn... Stephen had never had strong feelings for anyone before he had met Poledra, so when she voiced her own feelings, "I...I..."He said... torn between the small feel of jealousy that he had to share her with another man, even the little bit it seemed she had. and the great surge of affection he had for her, giving over to the second, taking a cautious glance around, "I am as sure of my love for you as the Dark Lord shall rise again... I would go against everything I had to, and even revoke my vows to the Great Lord of the Dark, just to give you vows no mortal man could possibly comprehend." He said hoping she'd realize what he had just said. He had just said that he'd forsake the Great Lord, which was all he had, for her.

Holding his breath for a moment, "I would sell my soul again, and take every torture any walker of the light could possibly undergo in Shayol Ghul, if it meant I could become your warder, Poledra." he said, hoping she'd take it all as he wanted her to.

He would sell his soul to the Light for her?! The Dark Lord would smite him the instant he did that and he would still do that with that risk? With that sort of answer, maybe the Great Lord did answer prayers! It was all Pol could do not to kiss him on the spot!! "Then allow me to Bond you, now," she whispered in their embrace. She cupped his head with her hands, and got ready to use the Bonding Weave on him.

*shrugs* Well, we could try it their way, but this kinda seemed funner *eg*

Nodding before Poledra took his head in her hands, "That sounds good to me, my lady." He said, but something seemed to be missing. Looking her in the eyes, "I vow to you, that I will protect you from anything and everything that poses harm to you, that I shall love you through eternity, with my hope and salvation of rebirth from death thanks to the Great Lord of the Dark, and that I shall always be there when you need me, whatever the reason." He said with his head still in her hands.

ooc: Sorry, couldnt think of much more, my love, heh... does that work??? :?

b/c it was what we were most comfortable doing' date=' is this okay, Mother?[/quote']

I don't think I quite understand. What is this supposed to accomplish?

well, we were going to Bond on the community side since we aren't part of the RP boards, but we are used to RP and I was told that may be a way we could Bond. We can try again, but I thought it would've been fun to put a bit more background and feelings into it than the traditional bonding. If this is not okay, I can change it. Sorry for any confusion :oops:

So this is meant to announce your community bond? If so, thats fine. I was just confused as to what exactly was going on.

A lot of people RP their Community bonds... look at the last several Bonding posts... lol. :P Though they are going a lot deeper than most with a more fictional type approach, than real life references to the Bonding.

Anyways... congrats! Surprised it took this long... :)

*Cries at a bonding, as usual*

This bonding is even more special because it's one of my mentees getting bonded! :) Congrats Pol and Stephen. You guys will make a formidable team!

*ooc Pol goes over and hugs Dwynwen* don't cry, Dwyn! It'll be okay, I just hope this turns out as good as I thought it would without getting kicked off for almost not keeping it PG-13, lol

ic: When he started saying his vows, Pol immediately let the Bonding weave sink into him. She could feel it forming because she was controlling the weave, but bits of emotions not belonging to her were also starting to peek in from the dark corners of her mind. She could have hugged him, but was afraid such an outburst of emotion would make her lose saidar and thus the weave. She wasn't sure what would happen since it wasn't finishe and didn't want to find out!

"I, Poledra, vow to always be by your side even if we walk fromt he valley of the shadow to the mountain of the Light. I vow that I will always be a person you could rely on and love and will keep no secrets from you. I vow that I will do nothing to hurt you, and the Great Lord take me if I ever did."

The weave finsihed, their vows sank in with it. She saw the weave dissipate, but she felt it was still there due to the bundle of emotions belonging to the man beside her. She could feel the love he had for her, and she knew he could feel hers. This would be a joyous Bond indeed. She even felt confusion of her newfound feelings from Demi over at the Black Tower. She hoped he wouldn't mind. He was just a friend, Stephen was her lover. "It is done, my love," she said as she hugged him.

ooc: oh WEEEEEEEE! I'm still Accepted until I get Dwyn and Lara to say something in my Raising thread and I post my Oaths, so I'm still free to my childish emotions for a little while yet, lol. WEEEEEEE! *ggls*

(ooc: *HuggleSnuggleKisses Pol, then looks at everyone that poked in to say hi*

Hey everybody, thanks! :)

(ic: )

Feeling the emotions coming through the back of his mind, Stephen stood up.

"It is done, my love,"

Grinning at her playfully, Stephen hugged her back, and while doing so, he lifted her up off her feet, spun her around a few times and planted her back down with a very passionate kiss on her lips.

"I will never leave your side, my Aes Sedai love." He said grinning knowing she wasn't quite yet an Aes Sedai, but she would be in a few days.

ooc:

>.>

<.<

>.>

'Bout fricken time, j/k mi novia, you know I love ya

hmm...

>.>

*Goes to poke in on her Raising thread* :wink:

oh, btw... *Pokes Pol* c( - ;

Well, since I just posted in your raising thread, you'd better enjoy that childishness while it lasts! :P

ooc: drats, can't show too much emotion now, I should've posted on this before I did my Oaths, lol. oh well, I'm still very happy indeed! :D

ic: She was sort of suprised when sh was lifted off her feet and spun around, but she had an idea the kiss was coming. And my! It was the best one yet! Maybe it was from the new feelings of the Bond that enhanced it.

"I will never leave your side, my Aes Sedai love."

... Aes Sedai love? She wasn't-! Pol was still-! Her knees were threatening to give way with the new feelings, she leaned on him with a big hug and a light kiss. It was about all she could manage. "I will never leave you, either, my Warder love." She knew he wasn't even a Manshima yet, but that would come from time. Time she knew they had now. Yet not necessarily, now! She was nearly late for her Novice Class! "I am sorry, but I have a class to teach, my love. How about dinner tonight?"

ooc: IT'S SUPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.>

<.<

>.>

Don't tell nobody... I've actually yelled at mom and dad because they called it dinner... :oops:

ic:

Grinning, "I would love to have supper with you, my love." He said before he kissed her on the lips again. Grinning, he turned her towards the place she usually taught her novice class, and started her walking, "I don't want you to be late, so scoot, I'll meet you later for supper, I do love you Poledra." He said before he pushed her lightly, to make her walk just a little bit faster, then having on his very devious grin, he slapped her butt.

ooc: Sorry my love, I couldn't help it :D :P :o :wink:

She was rushed towards the door of the class with a little push... and a pat! She grinned mischiviously and grabbed saidar for a split second to pinch his bottom with Air. She laughed when he jumped and she rushed into the classroom, but blew a kiss at him before she shut it behind her. The Novices were staring at her, but she didn't care anymore. She didn't like teaching the little Light-lovers, but had to in order to be raised. Now she had something else to think about during these boring classes.

"Ahem, once everyone in here is quiet, we shall begin," she said, fixing them with a calm, yet cold gaze to make them behave faster. She was anything but calm inside, though! It was hard to suppress the giggle of joy of pranking Stephen and of finally being bonded to him! I love you, my Bonded One! she mentally snet out to him, knowing words didn't go through the bond, but it was a nice thought anyway. She realized everyone was quiet, now it was class time.

Sign in to follow this