DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So I finally got around to joining ...

Zashara

Seriously, I said I would at Con, but I'm kinda lazy, well .. more like busy now that I'm back from Con.

So yayness, I joined. I blame Jen and Jimmy ... and various others.

A little about me. I've been at TarValon.Net for around 4 years and been to 3 Dragon*Cons (for those of you there, I'm the brown girl with the large ego). I just finished up my undergraduate degree and am looking towards grad school. I like sleeping. Honestly though, I'm just freaking awesome ^.^

Honestly though, I'm just freaking awesome ^.^

I take it you've studied at the School of Barmology, then? *winks*

Be welcome... if you've made the last three, then we might've overlapped in 2005 - I was the crazy woman with the staff for the parade >__>

BECAUSE I'M SO DAMN AWESOME THAT I CAN DO GRAD SCHOOL AND SLEEP!!!!!!

Besides, what is something like graduate school compared to my plot to rule the world and find your house and all that other fun stuff!

Thanks for the welcome Raeyn. Apparently that fellow you are referring to was at Con this year, but I guess I was to self-absorbed to notice he was there.  :-\

Welcome to DM!!

Glad you had fun at D*Con! One day I will get there...when I have the money to cross the Pond!

Anyway, have a look at everything here and you'll find something to suit you. The Seanchan are great, but not as cool or awesome as the Band of the Red Hand! Give it a few weeks and you'll see why! ;)

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Thanks for the Welcome.

Except Emp, but that wasn't a welcome. That was just a blatant statement of how jealous you are of my Awesome. Emp is just jealous because Yveva <3's me more!

Oh snap I have Class ^.^

And yes, Kathana, I know that I'm yours. Did I swear away my soul to some non-existent secret society? Once I figure out how to work everything I'll proclaim my allegiance.

well if she is coming down to wt |prods barm| why dont you use some of that bossom of yours to show her that females have fun in the warders track too

if you can pull of those bright shirts i am sure this |hands barm a wig| will do well to help you pull of playing a female as well :P cant belive i didnt think of that before actualy

Lii

Der'Manshima

Archived