DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Lo everyone

Heh, like the subject says, hiya all.

Well, I'm a big fan of WOT and I stumbled on this site while "working" (ahem), so I'm gonna keep flicking through the forums and seeing what else I can get myself into :D

So hello again everyone, and I hope I can in some way contribute to this place.

Guest Egwene

:shock: whilst working??? Nooooo one else here who does that... ah... cough..ahhmmm... Well, not many anyway :wink:

You'll find that soon you'll be seeking us out even whilst home... and than you'll start dreaming about this place ... talking in a strange language.... well, I can only give you this honest warning.... it goes downhill from there...

Have a great time... undoubtedly one or two Bandies will cross your path... you recognise them in that most of them are drunk at the moment, having just celebrated their first birthday as an Org... (I think it's not too late if you fancy joining the party :wink: )

Come along and post anything meaningless on fiddlesticks... only requirement.. it has to be fun. And if you have read all the books... don't be afraid to leave your vote in this poll... http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

(only two more needed to make the 200!!!)

Don't work too hard :D

Guest TheDemigod

Hello and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have loads of fun here, and please come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat :D

Archived