DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A cautious walk...

aiel@hrt

OOC: Thanks for the go ahead to join ^-^ Now, let us see what I can stir up shall we xD Forgive me if I creat yet again another wolfkinish charicter, I just like to RP them.

IC: The world had gone quiet, for now. Though there were not many people around, there were plenty of wolves. Sighing Aoura looked over the horizon, the sun was setting and it was casting a beautiful array of colors across the sky. Aoura was a young women of medium stature, though she was well built. Her long black hair ran loosely over her shoulders, and part of her face were it hid a long scar that went from the hairline across her right eye to the bridge of her nose. An old battle scar from her days as a soldier. She wore padded leather armor over a once fine dark green dress, at her hip rested her trusted hand and a half blade. The eve smelled fresh, it had not in a long time and Aoura breathed in the cool air deeply. Beside her White Dawn laughed in his usual half growl. The rest of the pack was sleeping behind some rocks to the South East, were they would be out of view. The few awake were keeping watch or scouting the area. It was one of those scouts that was talking to Aoura right now. He was hideing behind a rock near two Two-legs, one appeared to be a hunter, the other an Aes Sedai. The message was more complex then that but Aoura had been speaking to the wolves it had stopped being complicated along time ago.

"They are just sitting there sister, talking in the manner all two-leg kind do." Cool Spring was saying, he had been hiding for over an hour.

"Stay put brother, I shall come investigate shortly." Aoura replied, "Do not be seen."

Aoura looked over at White Dawn, and smiled. "Shall we old friend?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't ask till the day had started it slumber." He meant night, but that was just how wolves talked. The two of them stood, and started off towards the two strangers. When they were close White Dawn slipped over to the formation of rocks Cool Spring was hiding behind. Giving herself a quick glance over so she looked presentable, she had a few twigs caught in the hem of her dress, she walked slowly over to the strangers.

"Greetings travelers." She said, "Tell me, how fairs the world?" Her voice was horse from not being used for so long, but most of those whom she met on the road these days had not used there voice for a while as well so it was normaly not a problem.