DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Naming Day! ...Forgive Me...? (Rion)

Jocelyn

Jocelyn was lost in a world full of passion and sweet desire; where nothing existed other thn herself and Rion, their love pulsating through the kiss and stoking the fires of Jocelyn's heart, so that her blood boiled and her body felt aflame. Nothing was so heady as Rion's intoxicating scent, nothing so wonderful as being in his arms, kissing and being kissed with wild abandon.

The way Rion responded to the embrace was overwhelming, sending tremors of desire and lust through her body, leaving her light-headed and weak-kneed. Light, even after a lifetime of such, Jocelyn knew it would always be fresh, each kiss like the first, each touch reducing her to a quivering mass. Rion's hands as they touched her frame seared her skin, left her yearning for more as she held him tight, relished the sensation of being held against his firm chest.

Confusion laced through Jocelyn's desire addled mind, cool air reaching her where only moments ago Rion's touch had burned like fire. Struggling to catch her breath, Jocelyn's eyes flickered open, and reality came crashing down once more. Light, what had she been doing, been willing to do? So much for making a vow to herself - she had been more than willing to break it just now. Rion, along with looking thoroughly kissed, appeared terrified, and it was all due to her lack of self-control. If only he wasn't so tempting, his embrace so inviting.

"Oh Rion, I am sorry." She said softly, absently smoothing her rumpled gown as she mentally berated herself for her weakness. She would have Rion as her husband, not as a cheap moment of fun. Jjocelyn loved him too much for that. "I got carried away...I am sorry." For once Jocelyn didn't quite know what to say, shame with her lack of control warring the memory of the embrace, her heart still pounding. It would be even harder to resist now, knowing the sweetness of Rion's passionate response, her body still tingled where he had touched her.

What had been a very perfect day had very almost had a perfectly disastrous ending, pleasurable though it would have been. She did not want Rion to feel anything other than love and wonder and fulfillment, not the shame a hasty tumble in the grass would no doubt have brought him. Even now he still looked worried, and Jocelyn wondered if he blamed himself, or felt guilty already. Smiling faintly, Jocelyn reached out and placed her hand on his arm. "You did nothing wrong Rion." she said softly.

Jocelyn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for Jocelyn to respond from his backing away, Rion sat in a nervous silence. Mixed with nervousness and fright, he couldn’t believe what he had done. He knew that in the world perspective what they had been about to do was nothing new, that most did as a fun pastime than such an emotional thing Rion had built it up in his mind to be. That he may have been making this up to be too much, that his wish to wait until they were married was to much.

And at the same time Rion knew that that was one of things he wished to keep intact. His beliefs were what made him who he was, and that his mind was weak enough to allow his body to take over so completely.

But what could be so bad about something that had felt so good. The feeling as his arms wrapped around Jocelyn, his hands roaming over her back and the feeling of her body pressed against his. The heat that had coursed through his body wherever she touched had made him feel….complete.

"Oh Rion, I am sorry. I got carried away...I am sorry." Rion shook his head and let out a long sigh of relief. The fear that he might have done something to hurt Jocelyn by rejecting her melted away as did the nerves somewhat. The situation had passed but the fear that he would have so readily thrown away what he believed, that what they had done was best saved for marriage, even when he knew Jocelyn was the woman he would marry, still frightened. If he was weak enough for that, what else could his emotions make him forget?

Reaching his hand out Rion took Jocelyn’s in his own. “Thank you.†Rion could not think of anything else that he could say. The night stretched out in a long few moments of rather awkward silence. It ended as Jocelyn shivered lightly, finally suggesting to Jocelyn. “Perhaps it would be best to go inside, I would hate for you to catch a cold on my account.†Rion smiled weakly, he hadn’t thought about that when he had proposed to come out here. He could no longer feel hot nor cold. Still holding her hand he began to rise, helping Jocelyn to her feet. His perfect day was ending strained perhaps, but it was perfect none the less. All the more so because he knew Jocelyn loved him enough to understand his need to wait.

Rion

Seeing the relief on Rion's face, Jocelyn knew she had made the right decision in sticking to her vow. She smiled at him as he took her hand, no regret or disappointment in her expression, even though she had never been in that position before, where the man involved stepped back. It was an interesting change, and she knew it would be worth the wait. Rion was all she had ever wanted and more.

As heated as those moments had been, the feeling had now passed, allowing reality to sink in along with the cool night air. How long had they been out there? Time didn't seem to matter when she was with Rion, but when he suggested they head inside, she agreed, letting him assist her to her feet. What were you supposed to say to someone when you were in this situation? Jocelyn had no idea, so after squeezing Rion's hand afectionately, she set about gathering the remnants from their meal.

Passing the plates to Rion, Jocelyn looped her free arm in his, trying for normalcy. No matter what, she loved him and no other, and it was the simple pleasures she cherished. They walked in silence back to the house, and though it was somewhat strained, Jocelyn had yet to be with Rion and not enjoy his company.

Slipping inside the door first, Jocelyn decided the dishes could wait until the morning, leaving them in the kitchen and turning to Rion. Smiling, she stepped close, pressing a light kiss to his lips before stepping back. "Sleep well my love." She said softly, caressing his cheek with one finger before slowly heading upstairs, hips lightly swaying with her movements. Something told her she would not stop smiling, even in her sleep. She had Rion's forgiveness and his love, nothing could ruin her mood!

Jocelyn

Rion's smile returned as Jocelyn kissed him lightly, having set the dishes in the kitchen to be taken care of later. The only thing that mattered now was that he loved her, that they were together. A strained ending to a perfect day was better than any other day. "And you too Jocelyn, I love you."

Rion swung his arms behind his back, clasping them tightly as he watched Jocelyn walk back to her room. But it seemed some heat in his blood hadn't left, his eyes straying to the swaying of her hips before he caught himself. He blushed out of embaressment even though Jocelyn could not have seen him do it.

When Jocelyn was out of sight Rion walked over to the small table in the front room, blowing out the candle they had left for themselves to see when they got back. Straightening he reached out a hand and wove a familar ball of light so that he could guide himself through the darkness. He stopped once at Jocelyn's door, kissing his fingers and pressing them against the door briefly before taking the last of the hallway to his own.

Laying down in his bed Rion was still smiling, when he would finally stop was the mystery.

Rion