DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not another ruddy bloody gleeman...

Ireond

Not that anyone knew me well enough at Dragoncon to hear the entertaining talents I have besides screams (I meant in the 'Are you a darkfriend' game, get your mind out of the gutter, that's my place). I'm mainly a lurker impressed enough by the camaraderie of those that I met in the track room that I not only looked up the appropriate spelling of camaraderie, but also joined! If you only knew what you were in for, and if only I knew that I should have gone down to the track room sooner.  For now I'll still probably hang on to my terrible lurker habits, but I'll start chiming in on posts a good deal more now.

Well, First I talked to a wonderfully intelligent and beatiful lady that I have to thank for reintroducing me to the joys of lurking around the board (well, not so much lurking now, am I)

Second I went to the track room and had fun

Third I joined the site and introduced myself

So.. Fourth, I suppose.. Anyone from around Tallahassee?

Fifth.. um.. Who wants to do a fist of Trollocs at Dragoncon? nothing like a group of five people running around in masks and right into walls, eh?  And we'd be able to accurately recreate the smell too, if we sweated enough... any takers? *g*

on left hand side coming in through the door, five rows back from the front in the chair right next to the aisle (second row behind projector) I was using the chair in front of me to rest on, kept quiet but had a loud laugh, caucasion male about 6 feet tall, heavy set, black pants, blue shirt. No glasses or contacts, facial hair in the form of moustache and goatee with stubble on the cheeks and chin. Hair slightly scruffy. Was there again for the 'Are you a Darkfriend' and 'Breakfast and books' 

you see that hat on the dog, he was wearing something similar during con acording to the pics i seen ;)

Hats? don't quite remember any hats.. in that room at least, dragoncon had tons of hats

any idea of the handle of said female...there was a lot of dm ladies on con if i am not wrong ;)

Very good idea, actually. I may be a Klutz around women, but I at least learn their names. *playful smirk*

The hat wasn't really out for much more than the prom.

Females around me for that one: Short brunette, tall blond. One on either side of me.

*blink* I'd recognize the Amyrlin and the gentleman that ran the first 'Are you a Darkfriend II' circle on sunday night (Who I believe I saw in a crinoline on photobucket not ten minutes ago *shrug*)

I'd merely post a picture of me at Dragoncon, but I've only found group photos where I'm masked, and it'd be an obnoxious game to make you guess which one is me.  Doesn't mean I'm not going to be obnoxious anyway

Here I am yelling at the Camera

IMG_0714

And here you can see the back of my head

IMG_0728

How to win: Identify me by pointing me out in the first picture by enough identifying characteristics that someone else who doesn't know me (I.E. the green face with the three eyes in the purple dress, or something like that.) that way other people can figure out who I'm not as well.

Prize: One drink of your choice (under $10, no 1816 Cabernets and the like) and, since I'm being honest, it would  probably be at Jordancon, unless you want to fly down to Florida to collect.

Did I mention I really like to play games, especially trivia or guessing ones? Well, I do.  That and be an attention whore from times to times, like some hyperactive ADD/ADHD puppy with a ball

Well, First I talked to a wonderfully intelligent and beatiful lady that I have to thank for reintroducing me to the joys of lurking around the board (well, not so much lurking now, am I)

I'm glad I ventured out to this board, or I would have missed that lovely compliment.  Thanks!  :)

You'll have to join the White Tower Org to spend time with most of the people you saw at Con, though.  Many of us rarely venture beyond the Org end of the forums.  :P

Indeed! I was new there this year, and was basically wandering around like a wool-headed country bumpkin visiting Caemlyn for the first time. Unfortunately enough, I remained out of trouble, so I'm going to have to go back next year for sure and see if I can't remedy that with the new contacts I've made

Archived