DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi Dragonmount

Carlayna

Hey Everyone! *waves*

I'm really excited that I finally joined this site! I've been going here for years for Wot information but never joined.

My Dad first introduced me to Wot when I was really young and I've been a fan ever since. I have grown up with the characters and feel like I know them all on a personal level. I can't wait to get into your community and become just more than a newbie. Actually, I really don't know much about this site so I'm gonna go explore.

~Carlayna

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Welcome to DM! Please, explore and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! My husband (at the time he was just a friend) introduced me to WOT about 8 years ago, so the series has special meaning to me as well. :)

Oooh, yay for growing up on the WoT-ness.  My mother attempted to introduce me to the series in.. 1993, 1994?  But I shot her down since her recommendations had been crap up until then (Pern... not good for children and pre-teens >__<).  It took my sister starting on them and giving them the nod of approval for me to give the series a shot.. and I've never looked back ;)

And yes.. exploration is good.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, and someone'll answer!

Welcome to DM!

Or you can forget all your questions and just sign up for the Band of the Red Hand ORG, the best place at DM!  ;D

But do have a look around, and hopefully we will see you around our campfires. :)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!  :)

This site seems awesome, I think I just need to figure out what to do now that I'm here...

The Band Of The Red Hand just isn't for me... I'm definetly leaning towards the White Tower. But we'll see what happens.

:) The Orgs are often more than what their names imply. Each Org has boards you can't see until you join. I've heard lots of nice things about the Band, and some day I'm going to have the time to go over there to see for myself *G*.

I've just finished a stint as Sitter for the Green Ajah, so I can tell you the WT is a great Org. But so is the Ogier, where I'm an Elder. You can join more than one Org, but I'd advise you not to join them all at once. Each Org requires participation for advancement, and you could end up feeling over obligated. We want you to be here because you enjoy it. *hugs*  :)

The Band Of The Red Hand just isn't for me... I'm definetly leaning towards the White Tower. But we'll see what happens.

Bah! The lure of the One Power. I'm sure you'll change your mind in the future! ;)

I've heard lots of nice things about the Band, and some day I'm going to have the time to go over there to see for myself *G*.

Don't be surprised if we come to you first! ;) Just watch this space!

Archived