DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I see you Dragonmount

Hokus Grey

New to the board, but not the will of the Wheel. Been reading since 1991 and the work has encompassed my life. I was roughly about the same age as Rand, Mat and Perrin when they began their flight from Edmond's Field. I Have grown up with The Author's characters like they were childhood friends. We remain close to this day. I would like to send condolences to all the family and fans, as we all honour the anniversary of James Oliver Rigney's passing. I am looking forward to speaking with many of his friends and fans here, as we share our love of the world he created and how it has changed all our lives. The Wheel weaves as the wheel wills, so here I am. Thank the Light.

Thank you for the warm greetings. I am looking forward to corrosponding with other fans of WOT and exploring the world RJ created. I recently began to put together my collection of hardcover copies of WOT and was reinspired to immerse myself in the rich deatil and vibrant characters I have loved for so many years. Glad to see that I am not alone. Light be with you.

*covers eyes*

I don't see you!  :P

Anyway, sillyness aside, welcome to DM! Have a look around at everything DM has to offer. You will definitely find something that tickles your taste buds!

But whatever you do, have fun! :)

@ Liitha

I've been checking out the RP section and I gotta say that there are some gifted minds here. Verbal ninjas. I've never participated in any on-line RP, tho I have a well versed history in RPG's. Lemme get my ish together and I'll do a character bio, then Hokus Grey will join in on the fun.

*Hokus sets to sharpening his blade to a keen edge*

"Blood and bloody ashes!"

feel free to poke me in pm if you need help, i am the one aproving shadowside bio's and i got aproved chars in practicaly every div throughout my time here ;)

if you got any type of IM we can talk there if you want, i got most of the programs in exsistance

@ Liitha

I'm in the office most of the day, so no IM, but feel free to get @ me on the E-mail listed in my profile. I've been looking over the forums and I'm gettting a pretty good idea of how y'all do things. I gotta say I'm impressed with the devotion of some people, here I thought I was the only one who had Rand, Mat and Perrin on the barain for the last 15 years.  :)

@ Loreina

Thank you very much for the greeting. I would be humbled to be welcomed by such honoured folk as the Ogier.

@ Cadsuane

I'm sure you'll be properly impressed eventually.  ;) Gimme time lady, gimme time. 

Archived