DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

newbee

Kothros

Hey...I've been a fan or RJ for a while now...and sort of landed on this website by accident..LOVE IT :D ...I'm still looking around to see what club to join. 8) Would appreciate if anyone would show me around :D

Guest Egwene

Welcome Kothros :)

You will find lots of nice people wherever you go... it depends really a bit on your interest on what's best for you.

For WoT obviously the two boards dedicated to the books at the top of the forum (watch out for spoilers if you have not as yet read all the books!!

Next up you find various discussion boards if you want to talk about any topic under the sun. For lightearted banter... try Fiddlesticks....

Orgs and RP... best thing is to visit and see what you think...than join when you fancy...

Hope you have a great time here

:P

ahhhhhh....fresh meat... :twisted:

is it tasty..is it juicy?...yes, yes...

I'm sorry but the person you are trying to reach is currently out of his mind..if you find myself before I find myself please return me to myself at the earliest available time..thank you. *beep*

Have I scared them away yet?...lol

Seriously though welcome to DM..lots of characters around here..so I hope you like to laugh...and some of us are quite insane...*I only do what the voices in my head tell me to*

Llugh of the Strong Arm

Guest TheDemigod

Yo dude, and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards!

Archived