DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Loraine Sedai, Kynwric, Thera and the Merry Band of Trainees Finish a Trip

Loraine glanced over her shoulder and smothered a laugh as she pulled herself into her saddle. "Onward, then, Gaidin. Let's leave them to their goodbyes. I wager it takes longer than a few minutes, though." She let herself grin. "It's a shame you never had to stare down my father, farm boy. He had a glare that could freeze water, I swear it! Nearly sent me scrambling under my bed, regardless of whether it was directed at me or not..."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melenis looked around as if she was already expecting a WHitecloak ambush. To be honest, that would be the precise thing she was looking for due to her tendency to expect -- and plan for -- the worst case scenario to happen. Regardless, Kynwric, Thera and Loraine seemed to have the situation pretty much under control already, and she let herself be gathered in a defensive formation before getting on her horse, destination Amadicia. Though she still cast some uneasy glances at Loraine, she didn't speak up, having already brought up her concerns in camp the previous night.

Melenis

Expecting trouble