DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aviendha's kids

Gholam

First, there's a lot of threads out there about this already. Not to pick on you, but it's considered better around here if you don't open a new one when it's already being talked about elsewhere. =)

Yes, I also think the kids will grow up to be channelers, with two channeling parents. But, channelling in itself is not unusual, really, even though it is uncommon. I think there's more to it than that. I don't know what it could be though. I hope we find out, though it doesn't seem likely she will get pregnant and carry the babies then deliver them all in one book, judging from the length of time Elayne has been pregnant.

My guess is it has something to do with Elayne being pregnant, and the three of them being bonded to Rand. It may be that they ALL will experience Elayne's child birth right along with her, and if she's having twins.. *shrugs* really grasping at straws, and not sure, but it could be that they are all going to experience eachother's birthings. Or.. Perhaps Aviendha will "adopt" 4 of first sisters, in the Aiel tradition, like Amys did for her and Elayne.

My guess is it has something to do with Elayne being pregnant, and the three of them being bonded to Rand. It may be that they ALL will experience Elayne's child birth right along with her, and if she's having twins.. *shrugs* really grasping at straws, and not sure, but it could be that they are all going to experience eachother's birthings. Or.. Perhaps Aviendha will "adopt" 4 of first sisters, in the Aiel tradition, like Amys did for her and Elayne.
That doesn't really fit with the viewing:
Min wondered whether to tell her [Aviendha] what she had seen while they were all together. Aviendha would have Rand’s babies, too. Four of them at once! Something was odd about that, though. The babies would be healthy, but still something odd.

Rand's a pretty powerful guy to have quadruplets.  :o ;)

I've heard some theories that Min is seeing a mixture of her future and Aviendha's as a result of the bond.  That is, one will have triplets and one will have a single child, or both will have twins.

Having four at once isn't odd in itself? lol...I hope we do get to find out, though. As for the bond affecting them...if two women who have gone through the first-sister adoption ceremony both got pregnant, I don't think their babies would be affected any more than two actual sisters both having kids. We haven't seen a case of an Aes Sedai having a baby yet, from her Warder or otherwise. So, we don't know if that has any effect on the child. I doubt it, though. Perhaps the bonded people will experience each others' feelings, which we already see with Birgitte feeling Elayne's pregnancy. So, I'm sure Rand can feel what Elayne is feeling. Lol I wonder if he's had any unexplained nausea in the mornings, or the sensation of being kicked to death from the inside...?

Maybe they will be like my kids. Autistic. Certainly odd, but I love them to death!

You've got multiple autistic kids, Bonzo? That's got to be a huge challenge, wow!

Rand's a pretty powerful guy to have quadruplets.  :o ;)

I've heard some theories that Min is seeing a mixture of her future and Aviendha's as a result of the bond. That is, one will have triplets and one will have a single child, or both will have twins.

At the same time?

hrm.. perhaps..

I still feel it MAY have something to do with a First Sister bonding.

Perhaps Aviendha and Elayne will adopt Min as First Sisters as well.. and possibly one or more of them will be pregnant at the time, involving the baby/babies?

Or perhaps their children will adopt eachother, and Aviendha will be the surrogate mother (again like what Amys was to Elayne and Aviendha during their fist sister bonding)

Anything other than Avi having quadruplets goes against Mins viewing of Avi having four kids at the same time.

That Elaynes and Avis first-sister bonding, or the womens bonding of rand would have anything to do with what is odd does not work, because Elaynes babies should have the same oddity.

Didn't the wise ones say Melaine couldn't take part in the Elayne-Aviendha first sister ritual because she was pregnant?

Monaelle says the unborn are not strong enough to go through the ritual.

Thats true, which makes me lean more toward the second part of my thought.. that Aviendha is the surrogate mother.

My thought is that Min, Elayne, and Aviendha possibly ALL have Rand's babies. 4 children in all. Those children may at some point choose to take the first sister ritual, with Aviendha standing in to be the surrogate mother. This would make her have four children, at the same time, and have an oddity about the birthing/children. (Amys went through the birthing pains during Elayne and Avi's fist sister bonding)

4 children in all. Those children may at some point choose to take the first sister ritual. This would make her have four children, at the same time
Doesn't work. I did post the actual viewing, it would be helpful if people other than Maj could read it. She will have Rand's babies, four of them, at once. I'm not sure that babies could choose to go through the first sister bonding ritual, I'm not sure they would survive even if they could. I've turned out some odd kids in my time, but I don't think any of them were quite strange enough to be able to choose to go through a ritual like that while still babies. AVI WILL HAVE QUADRUPLETS. She will have four of Rand's babies at the same time.

Archived