DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Arlen

Hello everyone,

I have read all the books numerous times (usually start the whole series over about 4-6 weeks prior to the next release) but its been a while understandably since I have reread them. just want to say I look forward to our future discussions,predictions, and general discourse involving this wonderful series.

Welcome to DM!

Erm...

No... I can't just do a regular welcome.  I am also really hungry so it is messing with my silly. 

Last night I had these vivid dreams I was a vampire.  I think it is because all I am reading are vampire books lately.  What this has to do with your greeting you may ask yourself?  Suck it up!  You are a newbie and I can tell you all the stories I want. 

Hmmm - Favorite Character, I would have to say Matt, because I believe Siuan ( is that correct?) was correct in her assesment of him - he would go into a burning home repeatedly to save the children even if its his death that results. favorite book thats a tough one, as almost all have a highlight for me as well as some letdowns, but I guess I will go out on a limb and say the one that ends with him having Aes Sedai swear fealty to him and truly breaks the tower, IMHO the white tower meddled way to much, tied too many strings and became not the servants of all as they should be but conniving manipulators of the truth as they interpret it.

Until I spit in Sightblinders eye on the Last Day.

O, I agree! I don't really have a favorite character, just some I like a little more than others. I like Mat a bit more than Rand, and I like them both a little more than I do Perrin.  As for the girls, I don't dislike any of them, but Nynaeve gets on my nerves more than the others. I think I like Min best. And the Aes Sedai do have an interesting interpretation of the word service. *nods*  :)

I haven't read them in a while either. Since the last one's coming out next year, I'm planning to start a reread soon.

Well, have fun here at DM, and if you have any questions, I'll be over at the Stedding or in the Tower.  :)

Welcome to DM!

I have characters I really enjoy (Mat and Nyn), but there are several I hate with a passion (Egwene, Elayne are just two that are on that list).

Feel free to ask any questions about the site and we will do our best to help you out. HAve a good nose about the site to see what goes on here - I am sure you will find something!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

welcome to DM madhouse :P

oh and i like Cadsuane as a sedai, she go her own ways to serve, not being afraid to go out on a line and do the unthinkable to gain results (like kidnapping royalty)

Archived