DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Daetirion

Hi,

joining this after listening to the great podcasts of the 4th age, as well as rereading yet again the WoT.

unfortunatly KoD still has not arrived, :cry: , although it is on order

anyways, I'm commonly called Daetirion, mainly follow LOTR online, although dabble in other series.

Authorwise, Jordan's an obvious favourite, although Feist, Gemmell, Eddings and Prattchet rank fairly high.

Oh and i live on the Isle of Man, basicly a small island between England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Great place, famous for the TT races, which are insidently on this fortnight. Other than that we're a bit out of the way

think that'll do for this intro, look forward to seeing you all on and around the boards. Also if any of you are in the Band of the Red Hand Org could you PM me or something? i would quite like to join i think

Daetirion

yay!!!!!!!! go Band of the Red Hand!! sign up as a raw recruit today!! and stop by fiddlesticks where we are currently celebrating the Bands one year anneversary!!!!!! :D :lol: 8) :D :D :lol: (and join the archers;)) and welcome to DM!

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to dragonmount!

hope you'll have a great time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat*nods*

Guest Egwene

Hello and welcome Daetirion...

I think it's fair to say that Danya is pleased to see you decided joining the Band *giggles*..

Have a great time... hope you'll vote on the various polls on the book discussion forum...

...well, I am off to find the party on Fiddlesticks... come and join us!! :D

Archived