DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan Beasties

Tiyger

After doin some brief searches on the internet.. I honestly have not found too many pictures of some of the Seanchan exotics. So.. I decided to attempt drawing some of my own.

The Raken and To'Raken seem to be the easiest/most common, and from description seem to resemble a cross between a pterodactyl and a dragon/wyvern.

Torm.. I think I've seen two pictures of these creatures, total, and neither of them resemble my version, or how I imagined them by the descriptions. "Catlike" was nowhere to be seen in really either one of them.

Corlm.. Didn't really do much of a search for these, or the others, but I did sketch out my own version. I might attempt another.

If I can get some decent descriptions and images of my own down.. I may try to do a full blown Seanchan pic, complete with people and exotics. Any descriptions would be helpful.

Only place I have seen pics is the big White Book.

Yes.. which I own. I think the same ones are also possibly in the RPG book, and other than that, I've seen 1 picture of a torm online. So I guess mostly what I have to go on is the description! fine by me!

Archived