DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello sisters and ashaman

CatinaSedai

call me catina sedai sisters.  or tina for short.  i just finished knife of dreams and i thought it was great.  i loved the whole series and i cant wait for memory of light.  my favorite character is nynaeve and lan but i like mat and perrin also.  i started getting tired of rand though.  anyways it is great to find a site that talks about the books.  it beats me driving my friends rolling their eyes when i try to tell them what an aes sedai is. 

what is your favorite book and who are your favorite characters?

Hello! And welcome to DM!

Firstly, we aren't all Aes Sedai or Ashaman. There are Banders - fierce warriors like myself. Then there are the Ogier. Look for those with tufted ears. Then there are the Seanchan. You will know them as all the crazy folk get released from the asylum. And there are others as well!

Do have a look at what else DM has to offer, but I am sure you'll end up at the White Tower. *shakes head slowly*

As for favourite characters, Mat and Nynaeve are up there. You can forget Rand, Elayne, Egwene and a few others - they drive me insane! It's been a while since I read the series, but Knife of Dreams and The Eye of the World probably rank as my favourite books.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!

*chuckles*  I don't know if it's possible to be Brown and <i>not</i> like Verin.  Nynaeve is my fave too, to the point where a future daughter will get saddled with said name as a middle name ;)

As Corki said, there's a lot to Dragonmount to explore.  The Orgs are great little social areas, the discussion groups are fun for those that like to hash and re-hash the series.. and then, down at the bottom where they can mask our glory?  That's where the roleplay resides ;)

Anyhoo, have a good time poking around here!

wow thank you everyone.  there is a lot to look at around here.  verin seems pretty cool too but nynaeve is still my favorite.  i see myself as a green ajah though maybe.  anyways i will have to have a good look around.  can i be aes sedai and visit the ogier and band too?

Yes, you can. There is no limit on the number of ORGs you can join. However, don't dive in with too many to begin. 2 or 3 is probably a good balance to have to start with. You can expand with time.

Yuppo, you start as a Novice and work your way up to the shawl.  As for what Ajah to join... make sure to shop around; you'll never know where you <i>really</i> fit until you've visited all the Ajahs and gotten to know their Sisters/Brothers!

And as Corki said as well - don't try more than 2 or 3 Orgs (or Divs, if the RP appeals to you) to start with.  DM can EASILY eat up all your free time *grins*

I take it by 'one', you mean the White Tower :)  This would be the relevant information thread:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,10626.0.html

Please do yourself a favor and give the Mistress of Novices a day or two at minimum to respond and get you set up; she's a very busy woman, and the Wheel waits for no woman.. that isn't her, at least >_>

<3

Hiya....wow I need to hang out in the New Members fourm more *G*

Anyway welcome to the site everyones said good things already *G* I agree may want to start with just one Org to make sure you can handle it. I had two when I started and now i've found I only have the time for one. But welcome hopefully soon you'll come and visit us in the Greens and get to know the White Tower well :)

*shakes head*

Another lured by the WT and the OP.

*goes off to plot cutting the source off somehow*

They are all power mad!

On my more serious note, hello. I am new myself and am atm being spammed by Corki!

Archived