DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dee ar'Emm aka "Doc"

Dee arEmm

After 6 years and some at TarValon.net I've finally decided I need some new horizons to my WoT-life.

For those of you who are also there, yes, it's me, the one many people just call "Doc".

For the rest of you:

I'm 36 years of age, Norwegian born but living in UK, I'm engaged to Maeve Vashta (Morwynna Raevyn) who is Aes Sedai of Green Ajah here.

I've read the books once through, started re-reading but I feel EotW is quite hard to get through, so I've been reading bits and pieces here and there instead.

Other than WoT, my interests are fantasy books (Love Dragonlance, for example) computers (I'm computer support educated) pets (grown up with a mom who's breeding Rough Collies, always had dogs and cats around me) and I play the guitar... not very good mind, but I enjoy dabbling when I'm otherwise bored.

I also enjoy cooking for home use, seeing as I'm recently diagnosed with Coeliacs Desease this is a good way for me to know excactly what is in my food, as I have to stay away from wheat rye and barley.

Uhm.... yeah. If there's any questions, I'll try to be answering to me best ability ^^

I'm not sure whether or not I wat to be a Warder or an Aes Sedai yet.... been a Warder at TV for 5 years plus and running, so... might be a hard habit to break out of :P

They are invading! 

Welcome Doc.  Glad to see you testing the waters over here. 

Basically the Seanchan Org is our Tech and Media board so feel free to drop by and check that out (with less Tech though).  Our private board has a MDD feel to it but with less of that sting that they are known and loved? for. 

Hopefully you find a place or two that you can call home.

-Empy

Emp Orer @ Tar Valon

Hello, Emp, nice to be welcomed on new boards for once, instead of being the one who welcomes others :P

Less Tech, you say? I'll see about what I can do to change that...... CompuNerd'r'Me :P

For real.. I'll guess I'll just have to lurk around and see where I feel the most at home.... and then take it from there.

And you know how I can be if I'm bugged about anything, Maeva ;)

Welcome to DM!

Of course, you don't have to be a Warder or an Aes Sedai - you could be a Bander! ;) No love of music or travel is needed - just time for some good fun. There is a whole host of things to do here, so have a good old look and hopefully you will find something that tickles you taste buds!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Haha :D

Hi back from the UK ^^

I guess Illuminators would be an allright choice if I was into anything creative like... like 3D, writing, normal 2D drawings.... and things like that?

I really need to read the threads and intros and such for each and every org there is, it seems :lol

Yeah, we're kind of all over the place. Not every Org has a specialty, and the specialties are not completely contained within any one Org. Ex: the Band does a lot of music related stuff, but they are more than just that. And the Tinkers always have a song contest and a poetry contest every 4th of July.  :)

We almost all belong to two or more Orgs. And each one has it's own charm.  ;) It makes for some interesting invasions.  ;D

Barm has some pretty good info on each Org in those stickies he has here. *nods*  The stickies at each Org mainly deal with how to join and rules of the Org and such.

And you know whats even better than being a member of the Band? Being a part of the Barm fan club!

Now, as a member, all you have to do is send Kath no less than 3 PM's a day asking for our own private forums.

*puts a 'Barm Fan' sticker on the newbie's forehead*

And you know whats even better than being a member of the Band? Being a part of the Barm fan club!

Of which Barm is the only member. That's the Barm fan club, by the way, in case you got confused. Sad really. But that is what you get for not being funny.

hey Doc, welcome to the realm of insanity ;) I'm Mystica (same as on TVnet). did you get your membership here fixed now? Alena and I been working on that for ya'. Good to see you hopping about here now ;) If you make it to the WT, don't forget to come visit us Reds here. :-

The Band is where you go if you're a Mat Fan (aside from music, travelling, brew drinking, brawling and basically getting into all sorts of mischief). I'm an Infantry Blademaster there myself. *wink*

I'm sure you'll have lots to check out here, as it's quite different from TVnet, but I hope you'll enjoy it nevertheless.

So welcome to our neck of the woods, hon.

Hello, Mystica :D

Yeah, got it fixed.... really nice to be "back" and having me normal name ;)

I know my signature might be one pixel too high, but it should be way narrower than the allowed margin.... if I would be needed to fix that, just give me a shout ^^

Archived