DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Well hello to one and all who give a care...

Incubate

i'm new to the whole posting thing but i'm getting the hang of it, i posted my life story on another topic and relized that that was a dumb thing for me to do, so here it goes agian...

Hello to one and all,

I noticed people talking to other people about these "introduction threads" and decided to do one of my own. I may have commented on some of your guys's, and gals's art work and you may have noticed that i can be a jerk at times, but i'm really just really picky about WoT and how it should look. Sorry if i offened anyone.

I have loved and been fanatical about WoT eversense i started reading it Three years ago. Since then i have read the series three times thru and am on my 4th time. I try to read other series in between each time, but i find my self...worring wat will happen to Rand and Mat and Perrin and the rest of the crew. I stay up at night wondering who will survive the last battle and who won't. The only way i can get my my mind to rest is to force my self to think about my GF and how beautiful she is. That makes me go to sleep...

but anyway, to not have to do that every night, i start reading the series again, from the beginning, and start all over again. I LOVE THE HWEEL OF TIME. and i hate that B***** Paolini for plagerizing Robert Jordan...

Incubate does that mean you like eggs???

JK

Nice to meet you. Welcome welcome to you. I know what you mean. I really had no idea how this posting thing worked when i first came. If you have any questions just pm (Private Message) me.

Just thought id say that incase you didnt know what if ment.

How old are you if i may ask. To lazy to go reread your life story again to see if its in there.

Hey if your in the org areas stop by the blues. Always an..... interesting org. ^_^_^

Hope you have fun here. :D

Guest Egwene

Hi Incubate... welcome to this nest of WoT addicts!!

I notice the Band has already got you in it's grasp...lol. (well done, Corki & Co. :wink: )... though being a new recruit, aren't you taking a risk asking a seasoned markswoman like Danya whether she's drunk?? :shock: :wink:

Well, apart from the Band obviously there is a lot more to be discovered. Hope you find time to vote in the polls on the book discussion board (Asmo obviously *grin*) and come along for a session of Fiddlesticks.

Have fun!!

*hmmm maybe I should start telling people about the benefits of joining the Pirates, Musketeers and Werewolves... have to think about this......*

Guest TheDemigod

Hi and welcome to dragonmount!

Hope you'll have a great time here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards for a chat

Hello again...

I had to get off the other day so i didn't get any of your guys's, gals's post till the next day but...

Thanks for making me feel welcome and to answer a few questions...

I Love Eggs but the name Incubate was just something i thought would be original and sounded interesting...

I'm only 16...

I live in the U.S....somewhere...

and i will try and reach those boards you people talked about...

And I feel comfortable will saying that she sounds a bit drunk... :D

Archived