DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Hayl3y

A new bonding

*checks the thread and laughes*

...indeed there's a lot of members of the band of the red hand in here !

so that was Lor's theory ...

:lol:

is it alright if an accepted almost an honest to goodness real aes sedai comes over to check some big strong warder talent?

smiles just thinking of her own bonding knowing that is still ahead of her. he'll be her best friend and she his. oh the lucky ones who have already found theirs.

stumbles out the room still dreaming the dreams only accepted really understand

of course you can Brendalea!!! i found mine there :D lots of men there, pick and choose!! :D

rubs her hands together in glee. oh boy there's gonna be a new warder comming home to the blues.

wish me luck msdanya

:D good luck Brendalea!!! *thinks to herself that tis probably best that her own warder is out of town these days* :wink:

LOL

that's good ! :wink:

Even if i hope to become a green...i'd like to keep an exclusive warder !

Im glad to hear you want to keep it exclusive!

And Eve,

1.I will take care of her so no worries there, she knows that to...i think, if not, then now she does :)

2.I am a great guy :D

May I point out that the Band of the Red Hand is not a place to find Warders, but a place to find soldiers in the Greatest Army in Randland.

Just because a lot of us are White Tower members, it doesn't mean a thing!

calm down corki. i meant no harm. just kidding around as i know your band are not warders, just wishing sorry if i offened

*rolls her eyes and shakes her head at Corki*

That was just the pattern I've been noticing lately. *laughs* not all of them have come from the Band, I've seen a few Ashies hopping the fence, lately, too.

As for my theory on bonding...*grins* I'm afraid that's a dissertation all on its own and I doubt seriously whether anyone's likely to pay any attention to the logic of it, so I won't bother reciting it now. *laughs* But, for as long as you've been around, Corks, I thought for sure you'd figured my theory out already...

;)

*hugs TS and laughes*

i thought u weren't paying attention to this thread anymore...

LOL

brendalea - you didn't offend me, but I am just merely pointing out that simple fact - Band members do not equal Warders.

Lor - well, more algai are a good thing...even if it means more work as a mentor, and we all know the bad record I have as a mentor...*sighs*

Sign in to follow this