DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A 18-year-old girl is going to be hanged for defending herse

Ludmian

I found a link to this on another forum and thought it should be posted here:

"At January 3, 2006, Nazanin was sentenced to death for murder by a criminal court. The Court of Appeal will review her sentence, and if upheld there, it must be confirmed by the Supreme Court, before she can be executed.

According to the Iranian daily Etemaad, then 17-year-old Nazanin and her niece had been spending some time in a park west of Tehran with their boyfriends, when three men started harassing them.

The girls` boyfriends fled from the scene, leaving them helpless behind. The men pushed Nazanin and her niece down on the ground and tried to rape them, and to protect herself, she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

The girls tried to escape, but the men overtook them, and at this point, Nazanin stabbed one of the other men in the chest, which eventually killed him. According to the newspaper, she broke down in tears when she told the court: "I wanted to defend myself and my niece. I did not want to kill that boy. At the heat of the moment I did not know what to do because no one came to our help." Nevertheless, the court sentenced her to death by hanging."

http://save.nazanin.googlepages.com/home

Bloody bastards! :x

There are suggestions of what can be done on the page. Please, sign the petition at least.

Guest Egwene

Thank you for drawing our attention to this, Ludmian.

Signing the petition only takes a moment or two.. it is very easy. I'd like to add my *Please* to Ludmian's that you take that moment.

Egwene

Guest Egwene

well.. I did a search on the internet and it came up with reports in various newspapers... how else can you check?

• Community Administrator
well.. I did a search on the internet and it came up with reports in various newspapers... how else can you check?

Well if ya got more then one hit then it is probably true.. Just had to make sure cause alot of "stories" that are "conterversial" & on the internet, have a high chance of being fiction. Not saying they all are of course, but best to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived