DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Fia

Hello

Hey there, Fia! Welcome to DM. I am Delenn, a Sister of the White Ajah. Would you mind telling us a little about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Welcome to DM!

Do follow what Delenn said and tell us a little about yourself. That way we may direct you to an ORG or two that would interest you. Of course, you could join without having any interest to meet new people!

Well, I'm a 17 years old Bulgarian, I've been reading and rereading WoT for some years... so I guess I'm a long time fan.

I just dunno what to tell you about myself... anything will be boooring. I'm boring  ;)

Felicur, you are the Irish lad, right? (I noticed your topic as I first opened the New Members) Conas ata tu?

:) Then I know you'll enjoy being here. And I doubt that you are any more boring than the rest of us!  ;D

Nobody can be boring! Surely you must have something exciting and different you can tell us! ;)

DM does have a few other Bulgarians, but they have gone quiet of late. One is in the Band, but we haven't heard from her for a while.

Too bad, I hoped I might meet a compatriot here...

But I did consider joining the Band and now if I do, I guess I can still hope she'll return *shrugs*

And as I mentioned it... how does one join an ORG? Is posting in a 'Sign in to be whatever' topic enough? (I suppose the answer is somewhere to be found but since it's either two or three letters long it wont give you much trouble ;) )

*nods* That's usually how you do it, just go to their board, post where they tell you to, and voila!  :)

Indeed - voila! I've just added you to the BotRH Usergroup. You should be good to go now. That was much more interesting than packing up all my stuff in my room!!