Dark Ages http://s14.invisionfree.com/the_dark_age

The Threads of the Pattern http://www.car-a-carn.net/patterns/phpBB2/

On these I am....

Kakanakala Honestath~ Novice, Reflections

Alliiara al'Kemal~ Keeper/HOA of Gray, Dark Ages

Kakanakala Honestath~ Accepted, Threads

Hey there, my mentee :D

Currently

Araiya Jyoti d'Arath, Mistress of Novices and Retired Amyrlin Seat - Realm of Tar Valon

Briakale Nirene, Sitter of the Red Ajah and retired HoA - Dragonmount

Aavyn Eirinon, Former Sitter of the Brown Ajah - TarValon.Net

Raleign Kail, Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah & Assistant to the Keeper - Salidar

Zhekaris Dahlid, Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah - Rebuilding the Towers

Briakale Nirene, Mesaana of the Forsaken - www.gostones.net

I'm Kadere on all my sites . . . so here and wotmania :oops: I just think he's a really cool character and I love how Lanfear kills him in The Fires of Heaven. Plus just being one person makes it easier for me to go from website to website.

Guest cwestervelt
I'm Kadere on all my sites . . . so here and wotmania :oops: I just think he's a really cool character and I love how Lanfear kills him in The Fires of Heaven. Plus just being one person makes it easier for me to go from website to website.

You like the idea of having your skin torn off your body in a single piece? :shock: That's just a little to masochistic for my taste. :P

Guest cwestervelt

I can one up you Kadere (maybe I should say 1 under?). Dragonmount is the only site I go to regularly enough to have opened a user account. And that only happened recently. If 2 sites is embarrassing, I guess I should be mortified near to death from the shame. :oops: :oops: I probably have unrepayable Toh.

Guest cwestervelt
Well cwestervelt I must admit that if it was Lanfear ripping my skin off my body' date=' I don't think I'd mind that much. I'd probably like it a lot. :lol:[/quote']

You are a masochist. :lol: Graendal maybe as she'd at least make you enjoy it. But Lanfear??? I don't think so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

The only other site I'm on is Fusion of the Towers (all the others have gone inactive). Over there I am:

Robert Laurel Gaidin, High King, King of Cairhien, Husband and Warder to Sapphira Cairen Aes Sedai, High Queen, Queen of Cairhien and Chancellor of the Empire (formerly the Amyrlin Seat).

Guest BaLefireP

Where ever I go, and on every site I join, I am always BaLefireP.

I am a lurker on other sites though, this in the only one that I actively post in.

• 2 weeks later...

On other sites I'm Corlock or Corlock Striker. That's my username. Well, except for Magical Hogwarts and on other Hogwarts site that I think is down now. On those sites my characters's names are Sadlier Samuel Smith, Xavier Smith, and Angela Smith. Can't remember if I gave Xavier and Angela a middle name or not.

Archived