DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Need someone to talk to - In the Towrn Req

Matalina

In the Town - TG will be required to organize a RP in Tar Valon with one other PC (must be another player). TG will reminisce about there trainee training. Minimum 10 posts total.

I need someone to come a drinking with Jesse so he can go on about being a trainee years ago lol.  Any takers?

Mat

I can hold off on it till you hit 7 if you like.  Let me know and we can kill this one together.  I'm in no rush.  I'm trying not to put myself out in too many rps so waiting is truly fine with me.

Mat

Even though Perivar is borderline antisocial outside of training I am sure his arm could be twisted to join you.  As Talavin said a little delay would be nice since I seem to have gotten him in every thread imaginable.  Either way he will be available.

Well I typed this as you were typing Mat but is still makes sense.

lol yeah it does... Jesse reminiscing with those trainees he's helped push into TG hood could be cool. 

Let me know when it's all good for you I can do a few other reqs in the mean time.

Mat

• 4 weeks later...

Mat's welcome to join the party, of course.  But if she still wanted to do this one, we could count it as Social Call, or even Week In The Life as we talk about what our trainee life and schedules were like and what they are like now.

Yeah it could easily fit as one of the other reqs for those who need.  I have the others so I would use it as Week In The Life.

I think all of us are more than willing to join you whether we can use it or not.  We have so many posts that were just character development or for the fun of it.  I would be more than happy to have Perivar join you if you want him.  If you don't want him then that is fine as well.  I understand that he is not appealing to everyone.  ;D