DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi from Ireland!

Felicur

And I'll say 'welcome' from England :)

Welcome!  'Tis a fun place we have here, so investigate around and see what suits your fancy.

*resumes drinking her lovely Guinness*

Well, what's your flavor? :D

The discussion groups are just that - discussion groups centered around specific topics (minus General, which is obviously a free-for-all).

The Orgs are like little social clubs - some have specific focuses (The Band is into music and travel, for example), and some are just places to hang out.

The Divs are for the role-play - the div boards are for organizing training of the characters, RPs, and so forth

And yus, Guinness is lovely.. it took me a few years to get a taste for it (I'm originally from the States, but immigrated over last year), but I do so love it now <3

LOL, i'm still trying to work everything out. This site is impressive. I've been a part of other WoT sites in the past but this one is daunting. Raeyn, i'm nominating you as my surrogate mom on this site...the price you pay for tasting the black stuff! :P

You're welcome to it, Felicur - feel free to email/pm/hit me on MSN if you've any questions in particular :)  I've been a member of this site since December 2000, so I know my way around a bit.

Hi Felicur and welcome to DM!  *nods* DM is big, but very friendly. All the Orgs love to have new people visit. Just post a hello thread and wait. Summer is a little slow; lots of people on vacations.  ;) ;D

Welcome to DM!!!

I see the Band of the Red Hand has already been mentioned. So take Corki's top tip and join up! You'll have an amazing time and meet many great people! We're full of fun, and always up for a laugh!

Any questions, just ask them, and we'll help out as best as we can!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!

Archived