DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

aMoL - what's gonna happen?

_james07_

I think Rand will use Mat to strike a deal with Tuon and the Seanchan for TG, it mentions this in one of the prophecies... After that, i think Rand is going to make a move to start TG (like smashing the seals) and all the great captains mentioned in the books, lead by Mat are going to make some plan to hold off all the forces of darkness just long enough for Rand, accompanied by some others, to seal the DO.

I think the left over forsaken are going to try stop Rand and there's going to be a face-off between between the forsaken and Rand's companions while he tries to seal the DO. I'd like to think Cyndane/Lanfear might turn to light, but she could just fight Moiraine again. I'm sure mat will fight Asan'gar and somewhere in the book and Perrin will take out Slayer. Nyneave will fight Moghedien and Logain obviously will fight Taim, who might or might not turn out to be one of the forsaken. Rand is obviously going to live somehow, with some twist. He is going to have to work together with Lews Therin, one of Min's viewings mentions it aswell. Those are just my thoughts about whats going to happen in aMoL.

Min reading Harid Fels's books is going to come into play somehow aswell, not too sure though... Probably to do with the seals and how to win, i think it's to do with the question Rand asked him about why he would want to break the seals. I'm also not too sure how Noel/Jain is going to fit into it all. Loial is going to convince the Ogier to go to war and Lan is obviously going to lead all the borderlanders and the Malkier guys. I got no clue how the whole Egwene and White Tower thing is going to play out. She'll probably face down Mesana. There sooo much that still has to happen, i actually don't know it's all going to fit into one book...

Guest Dreadlord

If Mesaana and Egwene end up fighting, and Mesaana doesnt kill Egwene, I will stop reading it. I think Nynaeve should be the only one out of the "Superirls" to equal a Forsaken with the Power, because she has always been stronger than Egwene and Elayne and her matching a Forsaken was one of my favorite things about her, BECAUSE none of the others could. If Egwene fights any Forsaken she should lose.

I just want one of the Forsaken to kill someone significantly strong in the Power. Just one person.

It is my hope that Faile gets torn apart by trollocs and Fades, I would like to hope Elayne and Egwene would also get ripped apart, but that does not seem likely since min has had viewings.  One thing I know will happen, problay in the prolouge is Berelian and Galad will meet. 

It is my hope that Faile gets torn apart by trollocs and Fades, I would like to hope Elayne and Egwene would also get ripped apart, but that does not seem likely since min has had viewings.  One thing I know will happen, problay in the prolouge is Berelian and Galad will meet.   

Where do you get the Berelain/Galad thing?

Min had a viewing that Berelain would fall head over heels for someone in white. Galad is quite the perfect option, especially since he and Berelain will meet quite early in AMOL.

Another of Min's viewings, how Berelain will meet some man in white, that is obviously Galad.

Archived