DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shares the cookies with Mystica and glares at Elgee*

Having fun without me.. thank the Light that I've been cheating on you.. with EVERYONE!

YOU'RE NOT MY BABYDADDY!  She is!  *points at Nynaeve*

*starts throwing chairs and chanting for Jerry.. erm... crap.. wrong show*

>_>

* wonders if suggest sounds better then warn, this is the Amyrlin's area and surely an Algai would not think of "Warning" the Amyrlin on her own ground. ponders getting his Brother Bonded's attention and letting him know how shaky the ground he is standing on is getting each speech..

she's losing it.... *shares a 'look' with Raey* May be time to assemble the Hall and you know.... She's completely losing it... *nods at Kath* Arresting a couch? I mean.... We let this woman dictate kings and emperors? It may be time, Sister.

Arrest the couch! Arrest the couch and clap it in irons!

I sent some Algai after it Mother but they got distracted by the Reds and their cleavage exposing dresses on the way back and dropped it in the moat. Bob saw it and now is making moon eye looks at it.

Mother, as my client has an established alibi, if cross-examination of my client is not forthcoming, I ask that we turn to the jury and hear their verdict, as I am confident that they will find her innocent... well.. maybe not "innocent", but not-guilty in any case.

Oh the couch is already clapped in irons - I forgot my handcuffs .... *trails off, eyeing Vanny nervously*

*frowns*

*hisses at him* Stop staring at my ass and defend me, dangit!

oh ... you did ... my bad  ::)

*suddenly it registers what Raeyn said*

you ... YOU CHEATED ON ME ???

MOTHER, arrest that woman ! ... Nyn, that is ... that Yellow ... grrrr

*coughs to cover a laugh and props her crossed ankles on the row of benches in front of her*

So, um... do they have any evidence that supports their claims that Elgee is the one who built the slide or are they going on heresay? Because, umm... someone might get beaten with the PG13 sign if there's video of her alibi... *coughs*

Oh, the video is in the OUCH !! Damn, Van, that hurt! what? oh ... right ... *shifts feet*

*eyes Lor's ankles* hmmmm purty  ;D

*smacks Van on the back of the head*

*winks at Elgee* Later, babe...

Alright, I volunteer to prosecute this... criminal...

The Tower Law states that anyone breaking the no sliding rule should be punished most heartily. Now, since I see no evidence that we can air in public *clears her throat* as to your alibi, must we then assume to take the word of a BT-hating Red over the charge put forth by our very own Amrylin? We must accept that, in an Ajah given to the destruction of all male channelers, you were having *clears throat again* relations with a known affiliate and initiate of the Black Tower, itself? A man who, by his own admission, CAN and DOES channel saidin?

Come, come now Elgee, let's have the truth of it, then...

I ... I .... *cocks head and squints at Lor*

I THOUGHT I recognised that long golden hair over at the Black To ... errr ... I mean: Lies !

*Gives Lor a challenging look, then a pointed one at the hickey on her neck*

I'm not Red, babe. I can get away with a visit or two without anyone asking why I'm not "gentling" the population. You, on the other hand... *shrugs*

And don't think a hickey will save you, dear. Which is it? Consorting with your enemies, the enemies of the Ajah you took oaths to back up, or sliding down the Tower steps?

I should tell you that, considering my habit of getting beaten by the PG13 sign that hangs on the Tower door, that there are many ways to get hickeys. Throw in the Red Ajah's penchant for snugglebiting, it could very easily be the mark of an affectionate friend.

What will be your next excuse, Elgee, dear? *bats her eyelashes*

Archived