DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Order in the court! Order in the court!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes Shamaeso's hand off her arm*

*Makes a perfect curtsy to the Amyrlin*

As you have SUMMONED me, Mother, so have I obeyed.

*Stares coldly at the Amyrlin*

Excellent! Now we can get on with the show trial! I'm mean NOT show trial. This is all perfectly legal and above board.

Elgee Sedai! You stand accused of mattress skiing down the Tower stairs after I expressly forbade it last week.  How do you plead?

*Throws open the doors to hall with a loud crash, a sword at his hip and two more crossed and sheathed over his back. His white leather jacket flaring open around him as he stride towards Elgee, a baldric of throwing knives slung across his chest and a long hunting knife strapped to his right thigh. The look of outrage write plain across his face, he comes to stand beside Elgee, his Aes Sedai, who is also his client*

Mother, this is outrageous! Why, it's down right incommensurable! Accused of treason?! Heresy?! Sedition?! PIRACY AND MATTRESS SKIING?!

I simply cannot believe this! She has been framed by some Shadow cursed fool, and I fully intend to exonerate my client here today, before everyone arrayed in this Hall!

This mockery of "justice" cannot, and MUST NOT be allowed to continue!

My client was not even made aware of her rights! She was arrested without any tact whatsoever, in plain view of the public and robbed of her dignity! This is intolerable!

My Client pleads not-guilty to all of the aforementioned charges and has a solid alibi to back up her plea!

*smirks as she feels Vanion coming closer*

*winces as the doors bang open* morning after head, you know?

*eyes Van up and down as he speaks*

*nods*

Yes - have a VERY solid ... alibi

*whispers aside to Van* put some flaming pants on!

*Turns to Mother, draws herself up with an outraged expression on her face*

What HE said.

*Doesn't care that he isn't wearing pants... or a shirt for that matter!*

Pants are the least of our worries! ...and Im not the one on trial here!!

*whispers...* Does anyone have an aspirin..? My head is killing me!

Anyways... where was I...?

Oh yes! A solid alibi, to which I can personally attest too! If you would like the details of said alibi, I ask that anyone possessing a shred of decency or innocence leave the room. Now.

*Nods*

*Enters the room, in full stature, her Shawl draped over her shoulders and arms, face unreadable and glides without looking left or right to stand prominently next to her Red Sister*

Mother, you have summoned our Sister to be accused of crimes we can not begin to guess. She will be supported by the full weight of the Red Ajah and the task of her defence falls upon he who has been the sword that kept her safe.

*eyes Vanion standing in the middle, steaming coming outta' his ears*

I see he presented himself already, so I will not interfere this 'court' any further. But know this, justice WILL be done. One way or the other.

*locks eyes with Shamaeso as a reminder of who exactly he was dealing with here. Satisfied the message had gone through, gives the Amyrlin the smallest possible curtsey. The Highest turned towards the accused Red and gave her a sly wink then went to sit on the bench behind Elgee*

Pst, Raey, ya' got some cookies or something to munch on while we watch this sharade?

Oh yes! A slid alibi, to which I can personally attest too!

This an admission she did slid as accused Brother Bonded?

* as a proper recording of these events I ask the Brown's to notice any edits are just an attempt at a cover-up of the truth admitted

Wait. I didn't catch that? Did you say she built a water slide in the Great Hall? I'm afraid these accusations are more serious than I thought. Skiing down the stairs on an old mattress is one thing. Water slides are entirely different.

Unless that's part of her alibi.

Now then! Since no one here seems to have any decency whatsoever, I will continue.

My client COULDN'T have committed these crimes, as she was otherwise engaged in my quarters at the time. For quite some time...

There were ropes involved. Also a knife as I recall, and the shredding of clothing... Which explains my lack of pants and shirt...

And I will have you know that not once in this time did we ever even SEE a mattress... Though I do recall a table... which I recommend no one eat off of until the maids have made a thorough pass through my personal quarters *nods emphatically*

There was also whipped cream involved, which was quite tasty, I might add!

Oh, and biting. Yes, much biting. *nods again*

*stares at Van*

*nods thanks to Myst*

*stares at Van*

*eyes people NOT leaving*

*stares at Van*

*stares at ... *

errr ... what? oh ... trial ... ermm ... yes well you see there was this table ... I mean Van bought a new couch ... tested ... uhm ... it works really well it's quite sturdy and now his head is sore ... *trails off*

whatdoyoumean your head is sore? what about MY ... uhm ... here - have some pills

*eyes Sham*

That's just a slip of the tongue!

Hey, I did warn you that any innocents should leave.

Good point. Carry on!

Anyone wish to cross examine the witnesses?

Also, I think someone should go and arrest the couch. Just to be sure.

Archived