DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revisiting WoT

Gandle

Hey there!

So, I've been reading the books for years and years, and am currently on CoT. However, it has been a few years since I've read any of the WoT books, and am looking forward to getting back into them, esp since book 11 is out and 12 is on its way.

HOWEVER (OMGCAPS!) I am afraid I am kinda fuzzy on some of the details of all the previous books. There's a lot of info in the last 9 books, no? Anyone have any idea where a nice, concise overview of the books can be found? I don't need a chapter by chapter, like on the encyclopeadia, but more like a book to book, or major event to major event thing.. OR, if anyone is really bored and wants to make one HUGE post with everything they know about the first 9 books... (j/k... kinda).

Anyway, glad to meet you. Long days and pleasant nights...

Welcome welcome to DM.

Its always good to see a new face. All though i seem to see newfaces everywhere.

*Has short term memory losss*

Not really but i have a bad memeory. Nice meeting you thoug. If you need any help just PM me and ill see what i can do. I love PM's and will help you find what your looking for. Yet it looks like Tessa Sedai beet me to the punch.

Hope to see you in the orgs. or rps.

That is if i can remember.

*Hits self in the head with big book*

Ill try and push it into my head to remember.

Guest Egwene

Hello Gandle

another site to try is http://wotmania.com/

They have a fair amount of referencing material as well.

Hope you will enjoy browsing the forum. Most of the boards are not actually about WoT, so not being up to date isn't a problem. Watch out for spoilers if you look in on the book discussions. Maybe wait until you've caught up...

Have a great time.. and enjoy the reading :)

So. After looking at some of the websites you guys suggested, I decided that the best thing for me to do is re-read from the beginging (again). So! Wish me luck and speed so I can catch up soon. Maybe by the time I finish 10, 11 will be out??

Thanks for the links though, I'm sure they will be most helpful either way!

-Gandle

Just to let you know 11 is already out and 12 is hopefull on its way. ^_^_^

Just thought id say that.

Really you dont need to know all about the book. The orgs are usually just chatting areas where you act as a character from the book. No reall book knoledge needed.

Archived