• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

* smiles *

* assumes the position *

My butt belongs to you.

* bites on a hunk of rawhide *

* braces for the inevitable *

edit:

Somebody grabbed my post right in the middle of typing it then it came back all on one line.

Must be the Creator.

Or a DM gremlin.

Edit seems to be working OK.

Edited by GrandpaG

• 2 weeks later...

There are numerous cures for hiccups, most of which are ineffective.  Last week I tried to sign in but hit a brick wall.  Some kind of browser test.  It was there again today but I waited it out and eventually got in.  Duh.  How else would I be posting?  Anyway, I didn't die in the great 12-21-12 extermination so I must be one of the "survivors" chosen by the creator to re-inhabit the planet.  Seems like he would have selected a younger man who was more... uuhhmmm... reproductively active.  But, ours is not to question.  Be as the leaf and fall where the wind directs you at the time the creator dictates.  There must be other survivors, too, or the internet wouldn't be working.  Somebody at work said the Mayans forgot to account for Leap Year.  I'm glad that I didn't max out all of my credit.

Happy Holidays to all !!!

Love,

Gramps

The browser test thing is because of the security measures the admins had to put in place after the server was overloaded by spambots a few weeks ago. It's trying to confirm that you are an actual person trying to access the site and not a program. Should get you sorted out eventually and leave you alone.