DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Get Well project

Jimmith

What is the news on the Get Well project?

When will it be finished? how many peopple contributed something? Is there anything you need help with? (Personally i couldn't program a calculator if my life depended on it)

I'd be willing to make that flash intro if I could get some pointers as to what sort of thing we are looking for.

I have a 5 month old baby who takes precedance over anything DM :P So distributing the work load to my designers was slow. My intention is 2-3 weeks it'll be up and ready to go, however that hinges on when my designers get me their work and when I have the time to put the final touches on things.

As for the flash intro you are more than welcome to make one. The only design constraints I would like you to adhere to is no wider than 1000px and should fit on the screen with out scrolling. There is a 150px potential header on the top of the page so you'll need to account for that in your height.

As far as what I'm looking for. Be Creative! Tell RJ how much we as a DM community mean to him. I can provide some graphics for you to add and some quotes as well if you'd like. They will have their own representation in the "gallery".

If you are interested. My email address is matalina@gmail.com send me confiration you'd like to do the intro and if you want any of the material I have.

Mat

• 1 month later...

sorry hun it's too late.

We are waiting on final design 'submission'. The designer is having internet problems and is having difficulties sending me the files.

But this is the last thing, I promise, we are waiting on, it should not take long once I get the material for it to go live.

Mat

Archived