DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

well my favourite books are the wheel of time as if I could come on here and say anything else I have read them all 7 or 8 times I even have them all on audio so I can lessen to them on the bike or as i am driving. (sad lol)

I am an online gammer on the PS3

Ans fell free to call me Aslan

Not sad at all my friend. I reread the series so much the earlier books in the series are falling to pieces. :D Who's your fav character btw?

As you're an online gamer, you might want to check out the Seanchan Org, they are they gamers and movie goers around here. :)

My fav character would have to be Mat he is a very complex person out to get what he can for him self and not toget into any fights but he keeps finding trouble and going out of his way to help others lol. 

He gripes about helping people and then runs into a fight to help someone when he could walk away he has the makings of a True Hero

Hi, Aslan! Welcome!

From your name, I take it you're a fan of the Narnia books? Or the movies, at least? That's one of my favorites too.

Yes i am a fan but i feel the Aslan needs to be a bit darker he needs to have a darker side and so Aslansrevenge as revenge is dark and unforgiving

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am late, but welcome to DM!

Hope you are enjoying life here. If Mat is your favourite character, why not pop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG? We also happen to be DM's music and travel ORG!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Archived