DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Invasion from the darkest depths of SG (Dreadlord reign of Terror)

Moghedian

Gateways appear in the middle of the BT headquarters. Cloaked figures step out and observe the Asha'man. One of the Dreadlords steps forward and menacingly stares at a nearby soldier.

We heard that you all think that you're strong channelers. We'll see, shall we?

The silence that follows the challenge is only interrupted by the sound of a Deathlord slurping their tea.  ;)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hides in the shadows and watches the dreadlord drink her tea. Checks again BT dreadlord stats and her own and grins. Whilst shielding herslf, cuts Moggy off from the source, binds up with air, spind round and hangs her up on the wall and tirs off the weave. Keeps herself shielded from other dreadlords

We've been waiting for you...*grins*

as i walk through the headquarters a portal apears befor me instinctivly draw my sword and back away. slowly at first then into a run sounding an alarm TO ARMS!! TO ARMS!! enemys in the tower after shouting out a window i slowly go back to where the portal was keeping my sowrd at the ready and ready to grad the source if needed

NB: It was the Deathlord drinking tea.... ;)

Meh...*Isn't really that surprised at being quickly dispatched*

Inwardly sighing at being bound up, Moghedian suddenly realised that she could still move her eyes! There was only one thing for it. Summoning all her Dreadlord skill, power and sophistication she winked at the _____(insert rank here) who had shielded her.  ;D. Now she just had to wait for the rest of the faction to arrive... ::)

Moghedian kept waiting... ::)

Some Time Later

After 50 seconds of being bound up she decided to use a form of morse code to communicate with Talya. What rank are you?  ;)

It's amazing what you can do with your eyes...  :D

Comes strolling out of one of the suites, smoothing her dress and adjusting her shawl, in search of her morning coffee. Mutters to herself:

Why that man can't just flaming give IN already about the coffee, I just don't know. This whole "one night at the BT, one night at the WT" schedule is hard enough without ... well hello! What do we have here, Talya?

Looks at the pretty new decoration on the wall.

Ooooh nice!

Pours herself a cup of coffee, then settles down in her favourite chaise lounge in the corner, cup in one hand and the BT Times in the other.

So do you think the rest will give warning before they sneak in? I'd like to fix my hair and put on some makeup before we get ... guests.

So... why are ye Dreadies invading when Dreadies already rule the BT? Or are you just coming here for a quick visit, checking your own holdings as it were... yes, that would work. Well, go ahead, snoop around, you'll find many things are wrong, as they should be and many things planed to go wrong, as again, it should be. Nae'blis will be please *ods* or else I'll kick him

Archived