DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Raistlin

Awesome! welcome to DM! I'm a MtG player myself^^

i tend to play a black/blue aggro-control type 2 faeries, mono-black zombies rush, mono-white protection oriented deck, blue/white birds deck, mono blue control and a few others^^

What deck types do you like to play? guess you can tell but i like black, blue and control >.>

are you keeping up with the pre-release information for "Eventide"?, the set looks wicked

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=magic/eventide/spoiler

*droolz over dominance of fealty and creakwood leige*

Other then WoT what books do you like?

and what parts of WoT do you like?^^

Awesome! welcome to DM! I'm a MtG player myself^^

i tend to play a black/blue aggro-control type 2 faeries, mono-black zombies rush, mono-white protection oriented deck, blue/white birds deck, mono blue control and a few others^^

What deck types do you like to play? guess you can tell but i like black, blue and control >.>

are you keeping up with the pre-release information for "Eventide"?, the set looks wicked

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=magic/eventide/spoiler

*droolz over dominance of fealty and creakwood leige*

Other then WoT what books do you like?

and what parts of WoT do you like?^^

I am currently playing merfolk. Have been since Lorwynn came out. I also play kithkin. There is nothing better then winning with the hobbits. I usually keep up with MTGsalvation for the spoiler on new sets. I like all of the WoT books.  There is always something small or large that becomes important for the story as a whole. Dune would be my second favorite series. Not the new ones, the orignal 6. I like Orson Scott Card, Robert Hielien, and so many others. I am sure you can tell who my favorite character from a book is by my name.

Rai, your awesome^^

I don't typically like sci-fi but Dune is actually my favorite book series (I agree about the original 6)

the only books i read from his son are books 7 and 8 of the main series, they were both good. Not as good as the original 6 mind, his son just seems to lack a certain finesse in his writing style i think. and they don't have the overarching social commentary that i loved from the original 6 (those book were deep man...)

As for magic; merfolk are ungodly to face against do you run deck eater or damage?

Who would you say your favorite WoT character is?

ever perchance into manga or anime?

oh and if you wanna talk about the book discussions check out the structured and general WoT discussion boards

otherwise we have orgs (organizations) that are based around many different concepts. The White tower is discussions and  competitions, the seanchan is movies and games, and the band music, etc. There is a thread with a little blurb from each org up top in one of the stickies, you should read them.

we also have an rp section if you want to do that^^

Rand is my favorite. I think people miss a lot of the small things that have gone into his character. He has figured things out that almost no other character seems to know.

As for MTG. I play agro control merrow.

I have not really taken much of an anime interest. I have little time to spend on more hobbies.

I am slowing looking through all of the different threads to see what all is hear. Thanks for the heads up on everything. It will make things easier for me.  I have a lot of reading to do hear. It seems like a great forum though.

Are you from So Cal?

I'm more "mid cal"

Rand is awesome but i think its just that Mat's personality aligns with me more. Rand is a very serious character but I'm not that serious of a person^^. Rand does have his epic moments though. LoC when he kills two warder's with his bare hands while shielded by Aes Sedai XD

come stop by the Aiel and white tower org and say hi to everyone some time^^

you like writing? or just game rp?

also we got cookies down in the warders...rigth vem? ;) its a very diverse group though we're part of WT so we share their public board...(just as a heads up if your looking for us)

Ata

Der'Manshima of the Warders Guild

Archived