DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My vision for the Black Tower

algspkr

After the Seanchan are dealt with in some manner, battle, truce, surrender, whatever (and they may be faking) Rand will send Logain back to the BT, Logain being nervous about Taim will bring every Asha'man he can get his hands on to back himself up, several of them will be bound to Aes'Sedie and others will have Aes'Sedie bound to them.

Logain will arrive as Taim is giving a speech on the "addressing stone" (sorry don't remember what its name is or if it even has one, but it is a large, shiny black stone with stairs carved in the back). Taim will be impersenating Rand, but will have two hands. Logain will kill him by surprise and as he is moving up onto the stone to explain himself battle will eroupt all around him. As Taims side is losing they will flee, probably to the Blight, or possibly to some place the shadow controls or will control as this happens.

Elayne will arrive as the battle is winding down and be horrified by the carnage on Andoran soil so she will demand the the Asha'man leave Andor. Looking at the wreckage Logain will agree and will eventually make an agreement of somesort to move into Elida's Palace. Elida will be alive to see that.

I like your ideas and I agree for the most part. But there are a few specifics that I think you may have wrong.

I agree that Rand will send Logain to the BT to collect the Asha’man for TG. I don’t agree that Taim will be killed quite so easily. I think the battle will be huge and Taim will not go down without a fight.

I also don’t think Elayne will make her way to the BT. TG is right around the corner. It will be going on while Logain is battling Taim at the BT. Elayne, and Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah, the Battle Ajah and queen of Andor is going to skip TG and go deal with the BT? No, I don’t think so. I think Logain will regain control of the Asha’man and lead them to TG. He will arrive just in time to launch a much needed counter offensive, restoring everyone’s faith in men who can channel.

I like your ideas and I agree for the most part. But there are a few specifics that I think you may have wrong.

I agree that Rand will send Logain to the BT to collect the Asha’man for TG. I don’t agree that Taim will be killed quite so easily. I think the battle will be huge and Taim will not go down without a fight.

I also don’t think Elayne will make her way to the BT. TG is right around the corner. It will be going on while Logain is battling Taim at the BT. Elayne' date=' and Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah, the Battle Ajah and queen of Andor is going to skip TG and go deal with the BT? No, I don’t think so. I think Logain will regain control of the Asha’man and lead them to TG. He will arrive just in time to launch a much needed counter offensive, restoring everyone’s faith in men who can channel.[/quote']

I believe that the BT will be settled before TG to move a large number of dark channelers to the blight to help out the trollocs when they attack, we saw how ineffective numbers were against a small group of barely warned channelers was in KoD.

Archived