DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Most under-utilized Ter-Angreal

bjclinton

So I was thinking they other day about what I consider to be the most under-utilized TA that the white tower, or anyone else, has in their possession, and I thought it would be a good topic for us to discuss here since i've never seen it before.

Personally, I think its the TA that turns regular cloth into the cloth that is used to create a warders cloak...considering it makes the warder virtually invisible when his cloak is on, i'm surprised that the best use they can come up with is just a cloak.

I'd have a CLOSET full of invisi-gear for myself and my AS if it were up to me on how to use that TA- including a shoufa that would wrap around my face so I could be virtually invisible to the naked eye if need be.

anyone else have any ideas?

Considering they have lots of Ter'Angreal that they dont even use i have no idea which one is most wasted :P  But i kinda agree with you, having a wardrobe full of clothes made of fancloth would be pretty handy.

The doorways to the Finn realm.

Rand should round up a group of people faithful to him, instruct them on what to ask and send them in one by one to ask questions he needs to have answered.

The same could apply to the other doorway, but it is destroyed now.

Rand should round up a group of people faithful to him, instruct them on what to ask and send them in one by one to ask questions he needs to have answered.

Nice idea but way too convenient. Its like telling the genie who offered you 3 wishes: 'My last wish is 100 more wishes!"

But from Moiraine's letter we can assume that they will visit the second room from that Metal tower.

But from Moiraine's letter we can assume that they will visit the second room from that Metal tower.

It is actually a realm. And we can't be sure where exactly Mat will end up when he enters via the tower. Also, he likely will not be given 3 questions/wishes due to his mode of entry. As far as we know, those wishes were only given when using the door ter'angreal.

Also surprisingly, the Finns have nothing to do with the Power, and yet the two entrances to their realms are ter'angreal. I wonder why.

Archived