DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

finally,......i'm home

hello everyone.  about 4 years ago i started reading what i thought was just a book.  funny how that sounds when other people say that.  if they could just unwrap the gift that robert jordan gave us they would see.....really see.  i remember reading the eye of the world and not being able to put it down for days.  then i would move on to the next and the next.  reading for me isn't just some past time, something to do.  it's were i go to excape the mundane, it's my haven, my liberation.  robert jordan's books brought me into a vast and expansive world, were every emotion is pulled out of u and laid bare, u don't just read, u feel, u love, hate, envy, forgive.....u just don't read u become a part of this world, u gamble with mat, u love with perrin, and u wage war with rand, not to mention the vast collection of other characters u invest a piece of ur soul into, and in return u learn.....thank u, thank u robert jordan for your gift, thank u to robert jordan's family for keeping this forum open, thank u for keeping the wheel of time turning......

Welcome to DM.  :) You'll find a lot of people who echo exactly those sentiments around here. Hope you enjoy your time with us. Have fun browsing around and just shout if you need help. Everyone's really friendly.  :D

Every ORG and DIV has a Welcome thread that usually has the word newcomers in it. Check those threads out and they should have instructions on how to join. If you need more specific help then tell us which ORG and we can point you to the right ORG leader. Have fun and welcome!

Welcome to DM!

I think many people feel that way about RJ. I did when I first read the books, but I've drifted away from them over the last few years as I've searched out other fantasy authors. That gets in the way of my re-read, which seems to be put off all the time - probably because I view the task as too epic! lol!

As for joining an ORG (Community side) or a Div (RP side), Sylvirci has it correct. Each ORG and Div has a sign up thread, and if you post in that, the whole joining process gets into gear. There is an info thread on these boards, which has important links for all the ORGs and Divs. I see on your other thread you want to join the BT, and Sylvirci has helped you out there. Any other ORGs you are interested? Any interests, so we might be able to point you in the direction of other ORGs?

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

thanks corki, i'm really interested in the one power, ever since i started reading WoT, don't get me wrong, rolling around with the band of the red hand would be great, you know mat being a winner and all, but i think sharpening my skills and trying to become one of the best the the BT would be great.  i sure could use some more info on the site in general, i just need to get my bearings and figure out who the leaders are and what toes not to step on, u know what i mean.  i wanna go far in this and i know with alot of time and dedication i could be a leader as well.  if u could help i would really appreciate it.

Hello everyone. I began The Wheel of Time about three months ago and I'm currently reading book 7. I agree with whoever posted first. My soul is the wheel, my strength is the one power. It's changed my life!!!!I wish ji'e'toh was constitutional!1lol

heh you shound like you should join the RP santana...come play with us and pretend you are someone else, though dont forget there is an evil side to things as well ;) so if you want to channel look not only to the BT but also the dreadlords ;)

Guest Cairos

Welcome to DM Dedicated Santana. My name is Cairos Sedai. I'm the Sitter of the Gray Ajah, Head Chef, and I'm in the Cavalry in the Band of the Red Hand.

Hope you have a great and fun time around DM. Come check out the ORGs.

They are pretty fun.

*gives Santana Brownies and Cookies*

;D

Archived