DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Funny stuff

Corbett

I just realized today that this forum is for disscusions on the WOT books currently in print. So technically all of our wonderfuldiscusions on what may or may not happen in AMoL are unauthorized topics. Just thought it was a funny tid bit to pass on.

Guest Dreadlord

Ive noticed that people seem to like opening new threads on something that has been discussed to death already, and in the opening post they say they know it has been discussed before. Why not post in the original thread then lol

Technically, the threads are discussions of what might occur based on what has occured--and thus should be placed here. What is forbidden is threads that deal in spoilers, and until aMoL is released, or the prologue is released, there is no need for the distinction. When that happens you needn't worry, it'll be fiercely protected.

I've always said (and i've seen others remark it of me on these forums) that if I come across spoilers whilst i'm trawling these pages, that's entirely my own fault - I'm well aware that most people have read all 11 books, i'm still on 10 although i've read 1-5 about 5 times now, and 6-8 three times. For example, I already know that Rand has 'an accident' and Semi is captured. My fault, I know it's coming.

But when AMOL is published I will be staying well clear until I've finished it!!

Archived