DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slainte from newbie

Taymist

Well this is cool, I haven't been a newbie anywhere since I first came online 5 years ago lol. Great not to be the one with all the answers for a change.

What to say? Ummm, I'm a Scot for a start and very proud of my celtic heritage. :D I'm as fanatical as everyone here seems to be about WOT and yesssss I also re-read every book from the beginning when a new one is released. Just finished reading KoD a couple days ago (without re-reading for once and boy was I lost). I'm also equally stumped by all the reading I have to do to understand a darn thing around here but its a lot of fun. Grand site. Umm, I adore wolves, very important point and oh yeah, I need my bed cos its about 5am here !! So hi and hope to get to make some new friends....can't believe I've never found this place before. :?

Tay

lmao, hi Tessa, no I won't try to kill you, I haven't watched Braveheart recently enough to feel bloodthirsty :P . Actually, my Mum's English so I have to tread carefully around that subject lol. Thanks for the welcome.

Tay

Guest Egwene

Hi Tay, great to see the UK growing on here :) Glad you aren't going to kill Tessa... I was hoping to see her at the weekend... killing her would have slightly interfered with our plans, it has to be said, lol.

You say you like wolves :D Why don't you poke your nose in at Fiddlesticks (you would not have seen this board until now)... it's just posting for the hell of it, I guess. Anyway... there is a thread 'Vampires v Werewolfs'... fancy joining our wolfpack??? Seem to be too many of them vamps about :wink: Also, there is a group called the Wolfkin on the RP side, I am sure they'd love you to join them!!

5am :shock: What on earth do you do that allows you to stay up that late? Don't you have to get up in the mornings?

Hmmm... guess I ought to mention the opportunity to vote in the book discussions... but my guess is you've already been there and done it...

..love the avatar Jimmith conjured up for you...

Aww thanks Jimmith for the avatar, its lovely. I hadn't time to get into PSP and make one last night so you've saved me a job. Much appreciated. :)

Hey Dem, Corki, nice to meet you both and thanks for the welcome.

Hiya Egwene, I was rather relieved to notice a few other UK folks on here as most of the sites I've looked at are very US based. Good mix of countries here though. I had a brief look at the Fiddlesticks board this morning so I'll go take a look at that thread. I've already done my reading up on the Wolfkin lol, way ahead of ya :wink:

5am because I trade on Ebay, I can work anytime and I'm a bit of a night owl. No I don't have to get up in the mornings but I usually do, I was just a tad late last night lol. My other half is an HGV driver so if he's been on nights it takes me a while to readjust.

Hope you have fun meeting Tessa :) . Thanks again for the welcomes everyone.

Tay

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to DM!

A bit late maybe but better late than never riiight? :P

oh, and please do come by the yellow aja boards *nods*

Guest Egwene

lol... looked at your website and profile in the meantime and had kind of guessed the answers already..lol.

What do you sell on e-bay, Tay? And what sort of papercrafts do you do?

Aww thanks Jimmith for the avatar' date=' its lovely. I hadn't time to get into PSP and make one last night so you've saved me a job. Much appreciated. :)

Tay[/quote']

You'r welcome, and thank you. I'm rather pleased with that wolf myself :wink:

Strange thing about animals really, i rarely draw them and yet they have a tendency to be some of my best stuff. Hmmm..

Hey Demi, you're right, I can be a bit slow sometimes lol but least I'm here now :P I'll check out the Yellow's pages but have to say am more interested in the Brown. (English Lit. grad, wading in books lol)

Thanks for looking at KMTD Egwene, its my pride and joy :D . I trade in anything I can get my hands on but mainly Scottish items, giftware, cross stitch etc. As for papercrafts, I've tried quilling years ago but didn't have the patience for it. Mainly its card making I do as I mix it with my cross stitch although I'm quite intrigued with the concept of scrapbooking too.

Jimmith, imho, you should do more animals, I love my wolf :wink: . You're very talented.

Tay

Archived