DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Totally New

firheruwen

Hi! I have been listening to the podcast religiously, and figured I should join these forums. I go to wotmania about every day, but mostly just take the poll ^^ I have a fanlisting for Mat which is at http://mat.spiteful-pie.org and if anyone has Mat fanart or icons or anything related I would love to post it on my site. I am currently working on sprites of Mat to post there, but I am not very good at it!! I will try to be a good member and post here, but I am pretty busy ^^

Guest Egwene

welcome to the forum Firheruwen. Your name sounds like there is a story behind it....?

Thanks for the cue :D As you might not know yet... we have a poll or two on here as well. In fact if you visit the book discussions, you'll find lots... may I especially recommend the Asmo one?!! :wink:

Know the feeling of not having enough time... I should be doing something else at the moment... (infact my stomach says.. no, screams...'breakfeast.. lunch... just give me something' *g*) but do have a look around, because there are so many interesting threads, so many nice people and lots of fun all over the place. Look forward to seeing you around :)

Guest TheDemigod

Welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll have a great time and please do come by the yellow ajah's boards *nods*

Archived