DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Sven

I am Sven.  I come from the Islets of Langerhans.  Pleased to meet you.

I like reading the Wheel of Time, so far I am up to the part where Rand leaves the Two Rivers province after the Trollocs attack.  Please no spoilers.

I'm also a fan of Doctor Who, Firefly, Zombie Walk, and individually biting the limbs off Tiny Teddies while listening to and endless loop of the theme to Malí poníci a jejich přátelé.

My favourite thing in the world today is my moneybox, which is shaped like a helicopter which is shaped like cow with a flower on its head.

You're not very far in are you?  ;D

I know you said no spoilers, but let me tell you, by the time you're past the erotic gypsy dancing, the wicked kung fu sequence with the identical triplets and the rampage of the psychotic ex-girlfriend from his previous life, you'll be hooked  ;)

Oh, and Bela did it. Oops!  :o

Yeah, so, all that aside, get ye to Fiddlesticks. Seriously. We have all the spam you can eat. And if you like writing, drawing, cooking, digital art or gluing toilet rolls together into animal shapes, check out the Illuminators  ;)

I expect photographic evidence of the impossible wonder that is your moneybox, too.

Also, do you like old Who or just the revival?

Welcome to DM and have fun!

Hello Sven, my advice, avoid the book discussion forums. All of them. You'll find nothing but spoilers in there.

However, you might want to look into the Seanchan Org, with a list of likes such as what you've got. They are primarily about TV, Gaming and Movies. And hating fox for canceling firefly. *hates on fox*

Welcome to DM!

Feel free to ask questions you have about the site. Have a look at the ORGs, but some groups don't appear until later on in the series. But don't let that put you off, especially if you love music and travel as the Band of the Red Hand ORG focuses on that.

But whatever you do, have fun! :)

Archived