DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kara_J

Mine! All Mine!! Mwahahaha!

*hugs both tightly* congrats ladies, nicely done, much happiness to you both  ;)  :)

thanks guys :)

Sham!! *snugglebites the elusive Warder* Thanks hon :D Have a drink with us, im sure that with this bunch, you can use one every bit as much as I need one.

yay congrats you to!!

*watches the red streak grow in kara*

LOL....she's not doing too bad she now has three red Souvra's... :D

*Finally allowed in and told what happened he grins from ear to ear!* ;D

Ha, my Mistresses Head and one of my Greens is now sisters?! That's great! Congrats!

*Thinks* :-\

Does this mean I got to Protect Mystikins too Kara!?

*Does a Scottish Jig! Then grabs a drink and raises it high!* :P

Woot! Here's to a long and loving friendship Ladies! :D Best wishes!

*Strides in looking calm, but Myst knows he's about as happy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs*

Five warders and two AS kept me detained in a room for the past few hours saying it was for my own good!!  At one point they had me bound in air and at sword point!  Not like I was going to kill any of them, but when that worry hit, I bloodied a couple.  Of course, now that I know why, I'm still not happy.  You, Kara, could have given me a hint that nobody was actually killing Mystica, but NOOO!!  Much more fun to have somebody pin me to a wall for nothing more then breaking a few arms and cracking a skull or two!!

All things considered... I must say Congrats you two!!  All ya'all make the perfect pair.  Now, where're those drinks at?!  I figure if I get drunk enough to make Mysty suffer, you'll feel it all through your shared bond!!  WOW!!  That's four people suffering for the price on one drunk fool!!  MWWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  ;D

*Gives Myst a big hug*

Congrats, bonded mine!

*runs in, hoping to find Aes Sedai tied up*

Oh.  Hey, congrats everybody!

*mumbles about not having any fun after all*

*slinks back to the Phoenix Lounge*

oh my .... hello Footman!  :D

now let's see ... Myst is going to send the drunks to Kara, who's going to pass it me, Talya, Delenn, Sham, Vanion and Moose.

I'm going to pass it further along to Damon, Vanion & Cairos

Talya to Dos

Del to Moose and Paetric

Vanion to Chaelca, who's bonded to ... ermm ... the BT ?

Moose to Kelly, Nyn .......................

errr ... is Kath going to be the only sober one left standing?

oops ... *falls over, giggling*

*raises a glass to Kara and Mystica* May your bond bring you joy and strength  :D

*chuckles at her Warder muttering and grumbling* So that's where those Yellows were rushing off to.... lol Now Footsy, you really do need to learn to controle ya'self in the Tower, hon. Not much, mind, for the Light knows I can use all the help I can get with this lot here. But just a tadbit. And I do hope you managed to remember to scoop up whatever blood you spilled this time, Grim. We don't waste precious liquids here.

*grabs a Guinfantry in one hand and a Bloody Warder Tequilla in the other and raises them* To my Warder! Master of the Hangovers, Lord of the Afterthirst, Leader of the Brewcrew! Proud wearer of the Pink Loin Cloth (where no man has gone before.... and no man will ever want to go again). 

Thanks Elgee! but you forgot Taymist... Who's bonded, banded, adopted, linked, chained, glued, stitched and otherwise attached to just about the entire DM population and their offspring. And that includes being banded to Footy.

Um Kara sis, he's got a point there. And with between the two of us, that's 4 Reds. I wouldn't wanna' be leading that kettle of fish when they're suffering from Foofoo's hangovers....

*realises she is doing exactly that*

ah crap!

*grabs Verbal before he can slither out and snugglebites him up real good, drawing on some much needed nourishment*

Ahhhhhhh, better!

*huggers her Bonded tightly, carefully avoiding contact with TPLC, and grins*

Thanks hon  ;D

*grabs a glass of champagne from a passing waiter*

You know I think I like this idea of having sourvas kidnap potential Bondeds for each other. What do you think Elgee?

*grins beautificalalalaly hic at Del*  ;D

I didn't forget about Taymist, Myst ... I just couldn't remember which of us she's not bonded to  :D

The Red Ajah: gives new meaning to the term Redneck  ::)

*splutters* Hey now!! just a minute there, I so am not... I have 2 Warders and 2 Souvras. Hardly bonded to the whole of DM... I'm quite sure Kelly, Chaelca and Poledra at least have me beat hands down on the bondings... *eyes Elgee* and as for you  :P don't you have at least 4 or more too? Hmmm? *grins* Now admittedly I have 8 bandings, 2 adoptions, 1 Stalker and a wolfson to add to that but who's being picky? *waves fingers airily*

Foo Foo causing trouble are we?  ;D Good good. Have more brew!!

Hahahaa... Redneck... it can mean so many things for the Reds now...

And, w0rd... Elgee is the new Bond Queen I think...  *grins and runs*

yes, but you're part of the family ... i just couldn't remember which ones were "official" and which were "step"  ;D

*trips Jhae* you're next, babe !

I need the trance emoticon from MSN...

;D

*hides behind... behind... hmmm... d'oh...*

*runs out of Kara and Myst's thread so as not to ruin it*

You, Kara, could have given me a hint that nobody was actually killing Mystica, but NOOO!!  Much more fun to have somebody pin me to a wall for nothing more then breaking a few arms and cracking a skull or two!!

But of course!! ;)  ;D You would have done the same no doubt ;)

*covers Jhae's retreat and winks*

congrats, ya'll! ;)