DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
U4ea

The MoNster's New Lair!

My husband and I put an offer on a house this weekend and... THE SELLERS ACCEPTED IT TODAY!!!

*dances around and sings off key at the top of her lungs*

I have my house!!!

I'm going to get more pics in the next couple of weeks, so I'll show you when I get 'em up. But check it out 'til then:

http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?frm=byxmls&xlid=1054796935&lnksrc=00045&poe=realtor

YAY! Closing Day is April 28th, so if it takes me a little longer than normal to get back to your e-mail or post around here...please forgive me! There's so much to do before we move I know it's going to cut into my online time 'til things get settled. I apologize in advance, even if I can't help grinning like a donkey eating briars... happy12.gif

Thanks, ya'll! I'm so happy I can't stop smiling and my face hurts. *laughs* I'm going to be exhausted by the 28th! Especially if Kyn doesn't get this activation e-mail any time soon! *strums her fingers on the nearest table*

OK, everyone cross your fingers and hope I'm right when I say there's nothing that needs repairing with this house! We have our big appraisal on Monday for the loan and the inspection for US on Tuesday!

*crosses her fingers*

Thanks, Dwyn! I can't wait to get it decorated! Because two days into moving and I'm already tired of the backaches. LOL This is going to be a long month!

Sign in to follow this