DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zomarah warriors

RAND AL THOR

Okay, so the zomarah (spell ???) are servants. They are able to predict what their lord desires before that desire manifests itself in the mind of the lord.

Wouldn't these things make wonderful warriors? If their chemistry can be altered a bit to forsee the foe's intent instead of desire, they would make a very formidable and theoretically undefeatable army!

If Aginor was able to create a zomarah, I can't believe he failed to make something like what I stated above, though that would likely demolish the whole story which is why no fantasy author that I know of has ever incorporated such an idea.

We don't know if it's even possible to do any of that. And at any rate, how many Zomara can be produced? More importantly, in the thick of battle, being able to read one foe's moves hardly makes a difference when there are a few hundreds more around. They could make decent warriors, perhaps, but if Aginor deemed them not worth the trouble, they probably weren't.

Okay, so the zomarah (spell ???) are servants. They are able to predict what their lord desires before that desire manifests itself in the mind of the lord.

Wouldn't these things make wonderful warriors? If their chemistry can be altered a bit to forsee the foe's intent instead of desire, they would make a very formidable and theoretically undefeatable army!

If Aginor was able to create a zomarah, I can't believe he failed to make something like what I stated above, though that would likely demolish the whole story which is why no fantasy author that I know of has ever incorporated such an idea.

Ummmmmm... I can only refer you to Mistborn and a substance known as atium.

They are only able to be aware of instincts for brief moments, and they are required to answer those desires as immediately as they forget them. It's unknown if that can be altered--and unlikely, given that is probably would have been done.

Archived