DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey there guys/girls/other

Guest Egwene

It is a very nice sig though. Your own design?

Great to see you here Demandred. Look forward to your contributions :)

Good place to start is Fiddlesticks - no previous knowledge required as it's just spam, spam, spam *g*

the book discussions are obviously the main draw to the site (though watch out for spoilers if you have not yet read all of them) and it would be great if you voted in the polls there

Orgs... browse and see which ones you like

RP... sounds like it's an addiction once you start

Debates... any topic under the sun!!

Hope you enjoy it here :D

firsly thank you and yea ive read all the books to date exept a few which the library i borrowed them from did not have so i am re reading, so i have a "decent" prior knowledge least i think so...

and the sig, layout is mine background i edited from a much larger wallpaper i got from a stargate site i had been a member of.

Guest TheDemigod

Hi and welcome to dragonmount!

I hope you'll like it here, and please do come by the yellow ajah boards

*looks at the sig*

my mom told me to watch out for winnie the pooh >> <<

are you him?

ahahahahahahaha..........

How do you guys make these things. I dont know how to do it. How do you edit them. Im still a highschool student so hopefully i get some sympathy points but i have no idea how do do alot of stuff. Any support would be appreciated.

Sorry about that i had to get that out. Sorry it was on your welcome thread Demandred. I love your sig. Its really neat.

Welcome to DM i hope that you come to love it as much as many of here do. Maybe you allready do. So, do you think youll join any of the orgs. or rps.?

Nice chatting with you. Hope to see you around the orgs and rps. Stop by the black tower always a fun site where you can be crazy.

Talk to ya later.^_^_^

well im newish to making sigs muself but to make mine i use photoshop thats basicly all u need, that and some source pics to edit and tweak then u just whack in the text u want,

as for orgs ill definatly have a look into them, rping souds cool i was on a freelancer rp server a while ago so ill see how i go,

Guest TheDemigod

im younger than you!

ahah :P

im so pathetic

anyhows, i make my own ^^

go photoshop! (and imageready for animation >> <<)

Archived