DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello all!

Hi there, if you've got questions about the roleplay, send Eqwina a PM, she can help you out. Also, if you've questions about the rest of the site (RP accounts for little more than a 3rd of the site) send me a PM.

Greets Tara, and welcome to Dragonmount!

As Barm said (and I'm a horrid assistant RP admin for pointing out), there's more to DM than just the RP (even if the roleplay is obviously the best part), so poke around the site and see what all catches your fancy.  But if you are curious about the roleplay itself, hop down to the bottom of the board (once again, we're hiding down there 'cause we're too awesome) and feel free to ask questions and get a picture in mind of what we've gone going on :)

Also... curiousity kills the cat, but what Ajah would you consider yourself, then?  *points at your personal comment box thingie*

Anyhoo, be welcome and make merry!

<3

from the color of the ava i'd say red or brown *s*

and yes welcome to the site, and good to get another RPer among us *s* if your interested in something evil on the sideline of wt, then feel free to poke me or Sylvirci we're the ones in charge of the shadowy stuff of the rp

Hello! Well I am Sylvirci, the Master of Initiates for the Congress of Shadow! As everyone has already said, take a look around and if you have questions feel free to bug the Leaders and Assistant Leaders of the ORGs and DIVs. The Communities (ORGs) are pretty where you can just relax and be yourself while talking about pretty much anything. The RP side (DIVs) are where you can talk to other RP'ers about, obviously, Rping and other stuff, learn about how character bios are done and what you want to RP as. There are other places as well but I stay pretty much in the RP side and a few of the ORGs myself.

I ramble too much! Have fun and remember to ask the Leaders and their Assistants for any help you need. Explore and find what you like and if evil is your flavor give me or Ata a Personal Message. I'll corrupt you real good! ;)

Sylvirci,

The Corruptor of Innocence and the Good!

Orgs are community-only, Divs are RP.  If you go here:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php#9

And downward - that's RP territory.  There are stickies all over the place down there that explain various things, the most useful being located <a href="http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,4.0.html">here</a> and <a href="http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,86.0.html">here</a>.  The former gives general guidance, and the latter is the White Tower board, which will have specific information.

Guest nephitess

Hey there Tara!!

Welcome...I have seen you on the WT Comm boards. I'll start a welcome thread there for you. ;)

Archived