DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hey

boberbobscow

Welcome Bob!!

No I don't play Guild Wars, but it's nice to see ya here. Make sure to check out all the various orgs, they are alot of fun and you get to meet a bunch of awesome people.

Especially in the band of the red hand :wink:

Archers are the best :D

*runs before Lor sees her*

Looks like I am the 4th Bander to meet you! lol!

Anyway, I am glad you are enjoying the new boards! I think most people are now as well!

No, I don't play Guild Wars, but I expect there is someone out there who does!

Anyway, feel free to look at the all Community ORG boards, and meet new people who share an interest in WoT!! Just go where you think you will fit in best! I shall have a DM-famous Battle Brew waiting for you on your arrival! ;)

And if you are feeling extremely daring, there is that strange concept to us Community people called RPing (Role Playing)! By all accounts it is great fun! I wouldn't know as the Community side takes up far too much of my time

But welcome to DM, and I hope you find peace in this mad and wacky place.

Guest Egwene

...as this seems to be a recruitment thread (suprised the Kin hasn't turned up as yet..) I thought I add my spin as well.

Welcome Bob, don't forget to look in on the discussion threads...people look a bit fierce there at times, but they are really softies at heart!! And of course, don't forget to vote on the Asmodean thread on who you believe did it....

Next....... :wink:

fierce? pssssh... never! we're all mild as milk. never had a grumpy day in my life.

wow, you org guys sure are serious about your recruiting. makes me wonder if i should feel bad that i never got the treatment myself... ah well. *lights one up to comfort himself*

Archived