DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A very important question

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) one weapon.

This one really depends on a few factors.  First off, do I have unlimited ammunition?  If so, then I want a 30-378 Weatherby magnum rifle with ballistic tip rounds.  The rounds shatter on impact, pretty much causing the same effect as an explosion.  Coupled with my generally accurate shooting, zombie heads go pop.

If limited ammunition is an issue, I want an equalizer (a children's aluminum or steel tee ball bat).  It can be wielded one-handed, and it can be swung with devastating effect.

If I could have any weapon on earth, then I'd want a 50 megaton nuclear weapon.  I'd die, but at least I'd be able to take the bastards with me!

2) one song blasting on the speakers.

Blue Oyster Cult- "Don't Fear the Reaper"

3) one famous person to fight alongside you.

Either Samuel L. Jackson, Wesley Snipes, or Chuck Norris.

Wait... just Chuck Norris.  Kicks ass, takes names, and I can hide behind him in the event that I actually do manage to get ahold of a nuclear weapon.

One weapon (didnt say real life) : TP :P

One Song : hm, roxette - the look, to get in the rigth mindset

One person : would pick a less famous, its all great they can act, but what good does it do you in a figth...nope i take him *Hickes tumb at old ex mentor called Alriand* (at least i know he knows the hilt from the blade on a sword) also who know maybe one day he will be famous as he is into the acting buisnis with his weaponry skills

heck If weapon was anything we want?  I'd choose the Death Star and nuke the planet from orbit.  It is the only way to be sure. Of course I would take my friends off the planet first.  You guys don't mind being in a holding cell for a few moments right?  RIGHT?

*shrugs* Maybe it's just me, but I've always wanted to die in a nuclear explosion.  Must be why I go to school 20 miles away from the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the US.

Yeah, I'd not have facilitated the tangent if it weren't a spammy-looking thread to begin with. ;D

It couldn't have been the tomb of Marka Ragnos, that was the final level (and the final boss). I did enjoy the reference to Marka Ragnos in KotOR II, though they were apparently two completely different and unrelated tombs (the KotOR version being more of a shrine).

Hmm... after going ahead and looking it up, it's possible they never told us exactly whose tomb it was in the cavern level. [ Link ]

Guest nephitess

1) one weapon.

A hunting knife. I like a more hands on approach. LOL

2) one song blasting on the speakers.

We are the champions. :D because the song rocks. *nods*

3) one famous person to fight alongside you.

Bruce lee. ;)  He kicks Ass!!! 

Guest Amso43

My Weapon: A samurai sword ;D cos it looks kick ass on yur back and is super great for decapitation... ;)

my song:Fantasy featurin O.B.D Song kicks ass "watcha gonna do wen ya get outta jail?" :D

My celebrity: ::) I wud hav brought my hunny wit me but I will settle for David Boreanaz, Hot,Funny and i'm retty sure he'd hav a few decent moves.... ;)

Weapon: Sephiroths katana. Cause its really long and would be perfect for poking the Zombies before they even entered the room!

Song: Panic at the disco - I have friends in holy spaces. Cause its very amusing!

Famous person: I'm gonna go with the Buffy trend here and say James Marsters. Like May said, If i'm going to die...  ;D

Weapon: I'm going with a sword. *nods*

Song: Oooh... a toughie... Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis. It would spur me on.

Celebrity: Orlando Bloom. I mean he can use a bow and arrow! And I'd like to see how he is with a sword...

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Weapon of Choice: 40mm grenade launcher      or    “Ol’ Painless” mounted on one of those new stand up scooters

Music: Anything Korn (my motivational-angry music) or maybe When the Man Comes Around by Johnny Cash (That other song on Dawn of the Dead)

Celebrity: This guy.....

Man pulls truck by teeth at Soro

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Balasore: In an act of adventure, Sk Masulluddin (22) of Kazimohalla at Soro towed a truck (Model 709) weighing over four tonnes by his teeth to a considerable distance on Monday. He displayed his strength near Matiapalla Square on the side of NH-5 at Soro in the presence of a large number of witnesses.

.... to pull around my truckload of live ammo ;D

Archived