spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

All three of these women have been shown to dominate with the sheer force of their presence. Even Cadsuane who can channel very strongly, only very rarely resorts to it since she can just bully people into doing whatever she wants, the only exception being Rand, and him not falling far short even then (although that's probably because of Min's viewing). Suppose all three found themselves trying to bully the other two. Channeling forbidden, who'd win?

Man, it would be horrible to have one of the three for a mother / older sister / grandmother / wife / mother in law though.

I love all of them, but Cadsuane ranks highest--and for one reason only, her speech to Harin in POD... the 'i don't care a fig about the Coramoor, and if you touch me again... well then i might truly get angry.'

I voted for Sorilea, she'd be a great mom. I think under her you'd get all of the benefits that you'd get from Cads and Alise with the addition of more practical knowledge and survival skills ... fighting skills too. "C'mon mom, let's spar!"

For dominance between the three I'd also have to say Sorilea, sans Power that is. I don't think Alise would stand a chance against her. Cads would be a tough opponent, but I think Sorilea has more patience, and if it came to it Sorilea could lay the smack down on Cads, Aiel style.

Archived